2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 12:08 PM)
I'm shocked with the small yet vocal group of Soxtalkers who rave about Justified that you didn't jump on sooner. Welcome aboard, sir.

I've always had too many shows already on the DVR but Tuesdays are bare now so I figured I would give it a shot. Don't remember what I was watching on Tuesdays last year that prevented me from jumping on than. Or was it on a different night?

QUOTE (Cali @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 12:22 PM)
Could never get into Justified based solely on my very strong dislike of Timothy Olyphant....

Cali, he didn't REALLY kill all those people in Scream 2. :P

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 18, 2012 -> 01:10 PM)
I've always had too many shows already on the DVR but Tuesdays are bare now so I figured I would give it a shot. Don't remember what I was watching on Tuesdays last year that prevented me from jumping on than. Or was it on a different night?

It's always been on Wednesdays, so that might explain it.

By the way, why'd you choose this AIDS sanctuary anyway?

I'm going to punch you back up your mother's p****!

Dear, Lord, Todd Margaret season 2 is even more hilarious. Reason? More Will Arnett! The Jon Hamm cameo was great, too.

Edited by Steve9347

Don't think I laughed once at Modern Family last night. Vergara's cleavage was good. I still watch but like Cali said, this show has gone downhill, and I get frustrated seeing it win awards over Parks & Recreation.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 19, 2012 -> 04:52 AM)
Don't think I laughed once at Modern Family last night. Vergara's cleavage was good. I still watch but like Cali said, this show has gone downhill, and I get frustrated seeing it win awards over Parks & Recreation.

I agree that the show has declined, but I thought this week's episode was pretty funny, one of the best this season. And yes, Vergara's cleavage was good.

I'm a week behind in Shameless and just watched this season's second episode. Premiere was great, this one was fine, but not anything special.

Except for the scene where Frank and Carl are walking down the sidewalk, and Frank told Carl he should be grateful that Frank didn't just splooge on his mother's neck, instead of guiding his sperm into her body. Priceless.

Edited by farmteam

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 12:13 AM)
I'm a week behind in Shameless and just watched this season's second episode. Premiere was great, this one was fine, but not anything special.

Except for the scene where Frank and Carl are walking down the sidewalk, and Frank told Carl he should be grateful that Frank didn't just splooge on his mother's neck, instead of guiding his sperm into her body. Priceless.

I may have misinterpreted it, but I don't think that scene was for comedy. Carl is getting thrown aside a lot so far. i.e. pushed out of his room. I'm about to watch last nights now.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 05:16 PM)
I may have misinterpreted it, but I don't think that scene was for comedy. Carl is getting thrown aside a lot so far. i.e. pushed out of his room. I'm about to watch last nights now.

You're right that Carl is probably the member of the family that has the least importance to the storyline so far, but even if that's what they were going for in that scene (which it very well might have been)...it was still hilarious.

I still need to watch last night's, though.