Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Seahawks fan, I can tell you that they consistently find a way to f*** up 1st round picks. Ingram and Smith on the board and they take this f***. RAGE.

Seattle should be banned from the 1st round for the next 5 years. Disgraceful.

Edited by Knackattack

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 10:52 PM)
The bears are trying to trade down for sure.

Nice reach Pete

I think Carimi is going to make it... Angelo was openly shopping the 29th pick though. I wouldn't be too mad at a trade down

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 09:57 PM)
I think Carimi is going to make it... Angelo was openly shopping the 29th pick though. I wouldn't be too mad at a trade down

I wouldn't mind some of the lb's left on the board either. I think if you can get multiple picks in the next two rounds, take em.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 09:57 PM)

There is nothing wrong with trading down. As long as the extra players make the team, not like Dan Bauzin

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 10:12 PM)
Questionable move by NO. Running backs are a dime a dozen nowadays, Ingram is nothing special IMO and already took a lot of wear and tear in college.

I think it's fine. Bush isn't really a running back and they can't count on Pierre Thomas much longer.

I think I heard them say that the Bears already have their pick in. Has to be Carimi, doesn't it?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Apr 28, 2011 -> 10:12 PM)
Questionable move by NO. Running backs are a dime a dozen nowadays, Ingram is nothing special IMO and already took a lot of wear and tear in college.

I disagree that he's not special. He's a very good back, and in that offense will be punishing to defenses.

And then the email from jail.