Official 2012-2013 NCAA Football Thread

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish we could have seen Oregon vs Alabama instead. Notre Dame had no business being here in the first place. When you can barely beat the likes of Pitt, BYU, and Purdue you arent going to hang with Nick Saban with a MONTH to prepare for you.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jan 7, 2013 -> 08:57 PM)
Wish we could have seen Oregon vs Alabama instead. Notre Dame had no business being here in the first place. When you can barely beat the likes of Pitt, BYU, and Purdue you arent going to hang with Nick Saban with a MONTH to prepare for you.

Alabama vs Oregon would have been a much better game.

But ND did have a strong strength of schedule. there was no way to deny them this opportunity to get destroyed by Alabama.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 7, 2013 -> 08:58 PM)
Jason Whitlock@WhitlockJasonManti Te'o translated to English means Brian Bosworth.

Te'o got ran over on one of the running TD's and it really reminded me of the Bo vs Bosworth play.

Edited by mr_genius

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jan 7, 2013 -> 08:57 PM)

I've said this in this thread a few times.

After all the chirping and cousin tshirts its great to see this.

Some day ND fans will learn to chirp until they win something. 20 years of being humiliated in big games you'd think they'd learn.

I know Alabama is good and all but this is a pathetic showing by Brian Kelly. He had 40 some odd days to come up with something on offense and it looks like he didnt do a damn thing.

Its one thing to be out-manned, its totally different to be thoroughly outcoached.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 7, 2013 -> 09:11 PM)
When is the bama vs a&m vs Oregon triple threat match?

I was thinking to myself that it's a shame Oregon lost to Stanford because they are so fun to watch. But then it would be them vs. ND. The real shame is that ND didn't lose any of its close games so they wouldn't be in this spot (Pitt I'm looking at you).