2012-2013 NFL Thread

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 10:13 AM)
I'm not sure. I feel like the Bears usually do well against running QBs, because of their speed on defense. (Although #54 is a tad bit slower these days) When Vick was actually good, the Bears usually contained him pretty well.

I'm not so concerned about his running ability...it's more his willingness to try and make plays, whereas Smith is Mr Checkdown.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 09:25 AM)
I'm not so concerned about his running ability...it's more his willingness to try and make plays, whereas Smith is Mr Checkdown.

When people have tried to make plays against the Bears this season, the Bears defense has scored touchdowns

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 05:07 PM)
Current espn.com front story:

In a matchup of backup quarterbacks, the Bears won't lose much with Jason Campbell taking snaps.

Uh, no.

Unfortunately they are kind of right.

When you have the 30th ranked passing offense, there really isn't much worse you can do.

QUOTE (SexiAlexei @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 05:11 PM)
Unfortunately they are kind of right.

When you have the 30th ranked passing offense, there really isn't much worse you can do.

Yes there is. Not saying Campbell is bad or a bad option for a backup, but it doesnt matter where their passing offense is ranked, having a guy step in that hasnt been playing much and isnt as talented as the starter you can do worse.

Conte seems to get the most absurd calls ever.

Maybe he shouldn't have tackled Manningham when he was on the ground, but Manningham was in bounds and he was not down by contact. I don't see that as roughness...

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 19, 2012 -> 07:47 PM)
That call was brutal.

Bears defense needs to play way tighter cause Im not sure Kapernick can complete a pass over 30 yards.

The look on a couple of the fans they showed shows how brutal the call was. They looked like they had no idea what the flag was about.

Edited by chw42