4/22/12 GT Sox @ Mariners 3:10pm, CSN

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

34 or 35 consecutive saves now for Joe Nathan in his lifetime against Tiggers.

That suicide squeeze actually went off Gonzalez's body, so it should have been ruled foul. Got away with one.

Rangers and Hamilton are just too good right now....but Fielder almost walked off that game the last ab with a high fly down the RF line.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 03:53 PM)
I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves, but ESPN gives us the fifth best odds in the AL of making the playoffs.

I want to get tickets early.

Way too soon!

Let's play the games. I'm thinking about going to the Red Sox game on Saturday which would be my 3rd game this month. I was only going to do a game a month. Appreciate the game.

Now the next debate will be about benching/platooning Lillibridge or Fukudome with DeAza and/or Lillibridge.

No matter what, we can never seem to have a season in Chicago where the youth can play everyday without the pressure of always competing for a playoff spot, lol.

That's a good thing, but its cost us so much in development, too. That hair-trigger with impatience cuts both ways, especially the Hudson/Holmberg trade.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Apr 22, 2012 -> 03:53 PM)
I don't want us to get ahead of ourselves, but ESPN gives us the fifth best odds in the AL of making the playoffs.

I want to get tickets early.

Win or lose I do not miss the Guillen circus on a daily basis.