White Sox vs Mariners 7:10 CST

Kyyle23

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 2, 2012 -> 02:57 AM)
Let's not act like the entire the Big 10 has good football teams.

DeAza set the tone for this win by playing just 2 days after getting maimed.

KU also has bad academics compared to Big 10.

The weather's supposed to be much nicer Saturday and Sunday.

If they don't have 25-30,000 for both of those games, you just don't know what they can do...other than junk their dynamic pricing model.

Maybe it would be worth it to add more more half-price/discount nights (Monday-Thursday) just to get the disillusioned Sox fans back to the park again.

Tigers are now 6 back with two more games left against the Yankees. Kuroda/Porcello, Hughes/Verlander the pitching match-ups.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 1, 2012 -> 10:05 PM)
The weather's supposed to be much nicer Saturday and Sunday.

If they don't have 25-30,000 for both of those games, you just don't know what they can do...other than junk their dynamic pricing model.

Maybe it would be worth it to add more more half-price/discount nights (Monday-Thursday) just to get the disillusioned Sox fans back to the park again.

Tigers are now 6 back with two more games left against the Yankees. Kuroda/Porcello, Hughes/Verlander the pitching match-ups.

If they don't draw 25K tomorrow and Sunday what does it mean? Means nothing in the big picture. The Sox have to build their season ticket holder base back and two months of winning isn't going to do that.

It sure looked like there was a lot more than 19K at the game today.

Maybe it's because the crowd sat in a very concentrated manner. Nobody was in the outfield, it appeared.

Yeah, they need to lower tickets if they want anyone to show up. I looked up prices for the game I am already going to because my aunt said she sold 2 of the 4 tickets for $45 each. That seemed like a lot to me, so upon looking up tickets, I was seeing seats down the 3B line going for $75 a ticket. And this was from the Sox website, not other fans trying to resell tickets.

$75 for a game? Is that a joke? Now I have never paid for a Sox ticket in my life, but I surely wouldn't spend anything close to $75, unless it was a World Series game, and even then, it would have to be like a clinching game for the Sox.