2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friedell says Bulls are "emotionally spent" and lack confidence going into tonight's game. Said they were sky high after the win, but some of those good spirits were contingent on the return of Deng, Hinrich, Rose. Losing Game 3 and still not having so many important players has taken its toll and you could tell in Game 4.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 15, 2013 -> 12:17 PM)
Friedell says Bulls are "emotionally spent" and lack confidence going into tonight's game. Said they were sky high after the win, but some of those good spirits were contingent on the return of Deng, Hinrich, Rose. Losing Game 3 and still not having so many important players has taken its toll and you could tell in Game 4.

Hell, they have to be "physically spent" at this point also given how short the rotations have become.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:30 PM)
I wouldn't bet on this game. It's either going to be really close or a blowout, and the blowout is much more likely.

Pretty much my thoughts as well...but something tells me the Bulls have one last good game in them...

QUOTE (iamshack @ May 15, 2013 -> 06:33 PM)
Pretty much my thoughts as well...but something tells me the Bulls have one last good game in them...

If they had Deng and Hinrich I'd agree...I just can't imagine these guys being anything but completely exhausted right now.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 15, 2013 -> 03:41 PM)
If they had Deng and Hinrich I'd agree...I just can't imagine these guys being anything but completely exhausted right now.

Yeah, maybe I will just go with the Thunder instead at -4.5

This team is just worn out and rightfully slow.

They won more games in this series than I thought they may and I like the way they stood up but just not enough offense.