2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (lord chas @ May 30, 2013 -> 08:45 PM)
I have been very impressed with Hibbert this series

Now if he could do this for a full season, combined with the return of Granger and George's continued evolution, this could be a REALLY good team.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ May 30, 2013 -> 08:53 PM)
Now if he could do this for a full season, combined with the return of Granger and George's continued evolution, this could be a REALLY good team.

They need to keep West too and add one or two more legit bench players. I think I'd personally convince Granger to come off the bench so they have more scoring punch there and he stays out of George's way. I think it's Miami, them, Chicago and everyone else out East.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 30, 2013 -> 09:13 PM)
You've gotta think that they will be considering trading Granger

That too. I think the biggest thing they need though is another wing that can score. Maybe if they need to find a big to replace West or if they can get some enticing picks/young guys. I'm not so sure coming off the injury though.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ May 30, 2013 -> 09:42 PM)
Indiana just doesn't have enough players if one of George/Hill/Hibbert/West is way off. Besides Granger coming back, signing Nate Robinson would be a huge boost for them.

I remember how much a guy like Barbosa could help when he was scoring when he was there

QUOTE (Jake @ May 30, 2013 -> 09:43 PM)
I remember how much a guy like Barbosa could help when he was scoring when he was there

Yeah, Collison had his moments with them too. They just need a guy that isn't afraid to shoot it and can create his shot a bit. I brought up Nate because he should be in their price range and we saw what he did for the Bulls this year.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ May 30, 2013 -> 09:45 PM)
Yeah, Collison had his moments with them too. They just need a guy that isn't afraid to shoot it and can create his shot a bit. I brought up Nate because he should be in their price range and we saw what he did for the Bulls this year.

I'm very curious about what the market will be for Nate.