GT: Chicago White Sox @ Detroit Tigers

justBLAZE

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bucket-of-suck @ Jul 22, 2012 -> 06:07 AM)
This team is so swept. You cannot have two teams in any more diametrically opposed trajectories than these two right now.

It's the ebb and flow of a baseball season and the Sox are on the wrong end of it right now.

Sox are yet to be swept this year my friend, it will not happen under my watch!

Since Quintana has done so well with an Aztec nickname I decided to give many of the Sox Aztec names to fix things. Since Humber is pitching today need one for him. Ixtlilton - the god of healing, dancing, festivals and games . Healing to break the slump. Dancing after the slump is over and the festival to follow us on a prolonged run of winning baseball.

The rest are in the Konerko thread.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Jul 22, 2012 -> 12:27 PM)
I'm in a Toledo hotel room right now getting ready to swoop up to Detroit to see this game first hand! I'm 3-0 in attendance this year.. Here's hoping to keep the streak alive!

Go for it! Struggling offense since the all-star break. It's time to unstruggle. But, here we go with a guy the hitters have probably never seen before pitching for the Tigers. Offense struggling plus unknown pitcher usually eqiuates into a miserable game for the Sox. But, that was before 2012. Let's win!

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Jul 22, 2012 -> 06:27 AM)
I'm in a Toledo hotel room right now getting ready to swoop up to Detroit to see this game first hand! I'm 3-0 in attendance this year.. Here's hoping to keep the streak alive!

^YES^ That's what we want to hear ... Let's win boys, reclaim first, and get on a roll. CMON

:gosoxretro: