Our White Sox vs. Detroit p**** Cats 6:05 CSN

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sick of Peavy. Just sick and tired of him. All the talk from him and he fails spectacularly in the biggest game of the year.

He's not been spectacular. I don't care what his ERA has been in his past 18 starts or whatever. I watch him and I don't get the impression that he's dominating teams and/or shutting them down. He's just been average, meh, okay...

QUOTE (bulokis @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 06:23 PM)
If we make the playoffs, when do you start Peavy. He talks a big game but cant pitch in one.

He has to start 2nd or 3rd.

Sale, then Liriano/Peavy depending on how they pitch down the stretch. Peavy probably deserves it based on his overall season's body of work.

White Sox have already stranded 7 runners in this game.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 06:25 PM)
I wonder what the winning probability of teams that have the bases loaded with no outs and don't score in any given game?

They did score on the HBP, but I mean...but it can't be very high. Maybe 15%

I don't know but the Tigers had 10 hits before the put a run on the board last night.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 07:25 PM)
I wonder what the winning probability of teams that have the bases loaded with no outs and don't score in any given game?

They did score on the HBP, but I mean...but it can't be very high. Maybe 15%

Considering there are 8 other innings a game, I wouldnt say that low.

Edited by 2nd_city_saint787

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 07:23 PM)
He's not been spectacular. I don't care what his ERA has been in his past 18 starts or whatever. I watch him and I don't get the impression that he's dominating teams and/or shutting them down. He's just been average, meh, okay...

This is true. Peavy's numbers look good. But when I watch him pitch, I never get the feeling that he's dominating anyone.