The WE GOT THIS Sox/Tigers Sunday THREAD

Steve9347

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 02:13 PM)
What are the Trash Kats running out for their lineup? Sunday style too, or let's f***ing sweep style?

Leyland plays Cabrera and Fielder every game. Who wouldn't? Either one of them going into a slump is fine by me.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 04:22 PM)
I thought the Macho Man was a leader, not a follower?

07.jpg

That said, I am still interested in the Tigers lineup and approach to Sale. Perhaps I should go use googles or twitters.

I'm down with the lineup. I want a win. I will not assume defeat. I will be watching all nine innings. All 27 outs.

JUST WIN!

Why not let Johnson play again vs Verlander? He didn't look bad last night. With that said, injuries are really taking a toll on the Sox it seems. It's been a long time since the 1-5 portion of the offense was healthy at the same time for a series.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 01:56 PM)
Only gripe about the lineup is flowers, but I can see the logic behind staying him considering he has played well as of late. I just don't think he won't stand a chance against verlander's high heat.

Logically we're screwed, recent history at Comerica, injuries , Verlander, less than ideal lineup but screw logic !! :bringit :gosox1:

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 03:34 PM)
That said, I am still interested in the Tigers lineup and approach to Sale. Perhaps I should go use googles or twitters.

I'm down with the lineup. I want a win. I will not assume defeat. I will be watching all nine innings. All 27 outs.

JUST WIN!

Jackson cf

Infante 2b

Fatty #1 3b

Fatty #2 1b

Delmon lf

Peralta ss

Garcia rf

Boesch dh

Laird c

I personally believe that we got this because, uh, some, uh...teams out there in our nation don't have DeWayne Wise, and, uh, I believe that our team like such as Paul Konerko and, uh, the Sale everyone like, such as and...I believe that they should, win over here in the Detroit, should help the U.S., err, uh, should help White Sox and should help the Chicago and the teams, so we will be able to build up our future for our White Sox. :D

Many wanted Wise in there over Viciedo.

Flowers is a bit of a mystery, but AJ until Friday night was in a huge slump...and we do play Monday. Tyler has hit decently and made an impact, AJ has had a number of defensive issues (blocking pitches, throwing out runners, calling pitches).

Hudson is just a hunch...going with a veteran over the once-again struggling Beckham.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 2, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
Wise is 6-15 career vs Verlander, best average on the team. Maybe the Sox are actually looking at splits?

What have Viciedo & Beckham done recently that makes it a tragedy to sit them in this game anyway?

The people who will complain about Viciedo and Beckham not in the line up are the same people who will wonder what they are doing in the line up if they were playing tonight.

Or if Hudson's range limits him and they end up with a 1st and 3rd situation instead of your typical Beckham/Ramirez 4-6-3 DP.

It would be a shocker if Hudson's rusty bat held up against Verlander...but at least he's been getting regular play down at Charlotte. Not that anyone resembling Justin pitches down there.