Santiagos's Screwball vs Guthrie's AL Rebirth

Kyyle23

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:04 PM)
Is there any reason this game is not on tv in KC today and I still can't get it on mlb.com? Blackout?

For some reason, there's no KC broadcast on the MLB TV/DirecTV today. Since you're in the KC market, you're blacked out, everyone else in the country can get the Chicago broadcast. I can't say why I don't get a KC network, is it being carried on an unusual channel for you?

Hector might have the liveliest arm left in the rotation at this point in the rotation.

The problem is the control will force us to the pen in the 5th or 6th inning, before we start the Tigers' series tmrw.

Orioles have been SO resilient this year...they're a LOT like the White Sox. Looked like the Yankees had them wiped out and now it's 5-3 with plenty of game left to go.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
Hector might have the liveliest arm left in the rotation at this point in the rotation.

The problem is the control will force us to the pen in the 5th or 6th inning, before we start the Tigers' series tmrw.

With expanded rosters, the bullpen can take it.

QUOTE (flavum @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 02:15 PM)
Who would win in a poll for 3rd lefty in the rotation next year---Santiago or Quintana? Assuming Danks and Sale are healthy and in the rotation.

Maybe both, if they let Floyd go.

You'd have to think Hector would have more trade value, but trading either one of those guys in the offseason isn't going to be selling high exactly, you need all the rotation depth you can get, as 2012 has proven over and over and over again.

Wise just 1/16th of an inch from a blast way back into the RF bleachers.

Edited by caulfield12

Having Youk, Alexei and Dunn all out of the line-up isn't exactly helping matters.

51 pitches for Guthrie, 88 for Hector.

Might have a better chance keeping him in there and getting a big inning, rather than scoring off their bullpen back-end guys.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 08:06 PM)
For some reason, there's no KC broadcast on the MLB TV/DirecTV today. Since you're in the KC market, you're blacked out, everyone else in the country can get the Chicago broadcast. I can't say why I don't get a KC network, is it being carried on an unusual channel for you?

No, it's just not on TV for some reason. It's on fox sports midwest all the time, but today that network has a poker tournament on. weird.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2012 -> 03:22 PM)
No, it's just not on TV for some reason. It's on fox sports midwest all the time, but today that network has a poker tournament on. weird.

Well, whatever it is, that's your problem...FS Midwest has the local rights today and they're showing you something else.