US Ambassador to Libya killed

DukeNukeEm

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 07:22 AM)
The bottom line is a bunch of morons murdered innocents over a stupid f***ing movie, because they're hateful pieces if garbage looking for any opportunistic excuse to be exactly that. Who cares about some dumb movie, especially if it was nothing but lies?! It's absurd they find this an excuse enough to kill. People are busy glossing over this and focusing on a terrible film maker as if it's a legitimate excuse to become vile, violent f***sticks in response. The guy is an idiot...and fortunately, he has the right to be (note I didn't use the word unfortunately for a reason), just as we have the right to ignore him for being an ignorant asshat. But again, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to murder.

Services as yet another reminder to the world as to why religion, as Christopher Hitchens once said, poisons everything.

Is anyone really actually excusing the actual murder?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 06:22 AM)
The bottom line is a bunch of morons murdered innocents over a stupid f***ing movie, because they're hateful pieces if garbage looking for any opportunistic excuse to be exactly that. Who cares about some dumb movie, especially if it was nothing but lies?! It's absurd they find this an excuse enough to kill. People are busy glossing over this and focusing on a terrible film maker as if it's a legitimate excuse to become vile, violent f***sticks in response. The guy is an idiot...and fortunately, he has the right to be (note I didn't use the word unfortunately for a reason), just as we have the right to ignore him for being an ignorant asshat. But again, it doesn't give ANYONE the right to murder.

Services as yet another reminder to the world as to why religion, as Christopher Hitchens once said, poisons everything.

I agree, it is absolutely ridiculous that people using this pitiful excuse for a movie as a reason to riot and kill. But, I think this guy knew exactly what he was doing when he made it, and he accomplished his goal. And that is the reason for the fake names and hiding his identity

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 06:38 AM)
Nah, he flew out to Afghanistan and had lunch with them while wiping his ass with an American flag he burned earlier in the day. Then he snorted crack off of a fully clothed hookers ass before laughing about how Osama was never really killed, nor Saddam, and then they watched The Dark Knight Rises while taking notes on total destruction before finally saying their five-times-a-day prayer to Satan/Stalin/Hitler/Egyptian Pharaohs then Biden Cheney texted Obama Bush "D00d u need to get back to the House. Liberal media need something to eat up." Then Obama Bush flew across the Atlantic in a plane that had the communist flag emblazoned on the side before switching into Air Force One in the middle of the ocean on the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier.

Hmmm, works that way too, doesn't it?

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 08:06 PM)
Hmmm, works that way too, doesn't it?

No, not really. I know Bush loved America, I just thought he was a dumbass when it came to politics. I still think he'd be a great MLB Commissioner.

As for Cheney, he wouldn't text. He'd just snarl or something. Cheney just scared the f*** out of me.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 08:09 PM)
No, not really. I know Bush loved America, I just thought he was a dumbass when it came to politics. I still think he'd be a great MLB Commissioner.

Two thoughts come to mind.

Thought 1: :lolhitting

Thought 2: Well, he'd be better than Selig.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 12:06 PM)
Two thoughts come to mind.

Thought 1: :lolhitting

Thought 2: Well, he'd be better than Selig.

"I trust MLB Commissioner Bush when he says he'll find the steroid users, even if he has to wiretap everyone in America".

-Al Gore on SNL.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 17, 2012 -> 01:07 PM)
"I trust MLB Commissioner Bush when he says he'll find the steroid users, even if he has to wiretap everyone in America".

-Al Gore on SNL.

Let's not be hasty. We could mention that there are WMD's at Justin Verlander and Miguel Cabrera's houses...

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 07:38 AM)
Nah, he flew out to Afghanistan and had lunch with them while wiping his ass with an American flag he burned earlier in the day. Then he snorted crack off of a fully clothed hookers ass before laughing about how Osama was never really killed, nor Saddam, and then they watched The Dark Knight Rises while taking notes on total destruction before finally saying their five-times-a-day prayer to Satan/Stalin/Hitler/Egyptian Pharaohs then Biden texted Obama "D00d u need to get back to the House. Liberal media need something to eat up." Then Obama flew across the Atlantic in a plane that had the communist flag emblazoned on the side before switching into Air Force One in the middle of the ocean on the S.H.I.E.L.D. helicarrier.

spit-take

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Sep 16, 2012 -> 08:09 PM)

As for Cheney, he wouldn't text. He'd just snarl or something. Cheney just scared the f*** out of me.

:lol:

That's good.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 18, 2012 -> 10:14 PM)

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 12:10 AM)
Flags that release poison when burned, that is clever.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 06:56 AM)
I guess Chinese made flags are good for something, eh?

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 19, 2012 -> 05:46 PM)
indeed

Situational Irony: The one thing that can bring Democrats and Republicans together to laugh at stupid people.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 21, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
Turns out that the Youtube video Obama went on an extensive apology tour for didn't have much to do with the embassy attack. it was terrorism.

Obama really doesn't know what is going on in the world.

How do you not have a political commentary show on cable news?

http://news.yahoo.com/libyans-storm-militi...-225317193.html

Sometimes you have to believe. You have to believe that if you do right by people, that they will do right by you. There will always be setbacks when you are on the side of good, but that is why we sacrifice, in the hope that our lives will mean something, that at the end of the day we can say that we have made a meaningful change for the better.

Mr. Genius, you are way off on this one. Lets just assume Obama did apologize, so what? If his apology saved 1 American life, then who cares? you have to look inside and ask, is it more important to be a jackass tough guy, or is it more important to try and change the world?

When you know you are the top dog, you dont need to prove it, you can be magnanimous because you hope that others will follow your lead.

Obama may not know what is going on, but he knows a million times more than the guys you support, and isnt that all that matters?

I cant even respect people who cant acknowledge that anymore. If you want to be a joke meme troll, that is fine, but some of us actually care. And its pathetic to insinuate that Obama did something wrong here, and we both know it.

It will not be 476 Rome on my watch.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 03:15 AM)
http://news.yahoo.com/libyans-storm-militi...-225317193.html

Mr. Genius, you are way off on this one. Lets just assume Obama did apologize, so what? If his apology saved 1 American life, then who cares? you have to look inside and ask, is it more important to be a jackass tough guy, or is it more important to try and change the world?

The excessive apologizing for a Youtube video hasn't saved any lives. I don't really have a major complaint about the apologies, rather than Obama's focus should be on what's right for the US (the country he is supposedly leading). Seems like he spends most of his time monitoring Youtube and apologizing for random, poorly produced, videos. I simply think his priorities are wrong.

QUOTE (mr_genius @ Sep 22, 2012 -> 07:21 AM)
The excessive apologizing for a Youtube video hasn't saved any lives. I don't really have a major complaint about the apologies, rather than Obama's focus should be on what's right for the US (the country he is supposedly leading). Seems like he spends most of his time monitoring Youtube and apologizing for random, poorly produced, videos. I simply think his priorities are wrong.

Can you please show me the evidence of all this excessive apologizing from Obama and that all he does is monitor YouTube videos?