GT 9/27: TB @ CWS, 7:10pm CT

NorthSideSox72

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 02:30 PM)
Detroit wins again they have fight......................Sox have flight

theyre dugout sure gets fired up after every big play...not the sox. weird how they play the sox like its the world series,flawless and against detroit, like the scrubs that they are.wow

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 12:32 PM)
Not at all.

This was Tigers' last game at home, they go now to play 6 on a road. I'm predicting 3-3. Can Sox take advantage of that?

That means we have to go 5-1 to win it outright, or 4-2 for a game 163.. I don't see either of those being likely based on the way we've "played" since last Monday.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 02:32 PM)
Not at all.

This was Tigers' last game at home, they go now to play 6 on a road. I'm predicting 3-3. Can Sox take advantage of that?

If we could have taken care of these Royals, we should not be in this position. There is still hope though like you said.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 07:29 PM)
KC puked that one up big time. Just confirms to me that Detroit is not very good

I'm so sick of people saying this. They're good enough to have just swept a team that kicked the Sox ass since the ASB. Tigers were also good enough to dominate the Sox the last few months as well.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 02:39 PM)
I'm so sick of people saying this. They're good enough to have just swept a team that kicked the Sox ass since the ASB. Tigers were also good enough to dominate the Sox the last few months as well.

Their starters are on a roll as well right now.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Sep 27, 2012 -> 02:32 PM)
theyre dugout sure gets fired up after every big play...not the sox. weird how they play the sox like its the world series,flawless and against detroit, like the scrubs that they are.wow

I think the Sox would need a big play to get pumped up over.

Did you see the reaction to Dunn's 3 run homer?