Game Thread: Game 160 WHITE SOX head to Cleveland

sunofgold

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:53 PM)
The Sox are playing like a person who reached the end of a video game and is only playing for points.

KC scores a run. Down 1-6. Keep the line moving you royal blues.

Tank Top goes yard. WHITES 11, Indians 0...thank you mr Alomar jr.

Edited by sunofgold

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
It looks like the offense and team as a whole is making a statement. 11-0 and Tank with a grannie. Love it even if it may be too late. Go out swinging and with pride

What statement. That when the going gets tough they roll over and die. When its garbage time they perform. Pathetic.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 01:56 AM)
I called it. The offense would suddenly explode once it was over. Their anuses finally relaxed. We need to do a better job evaluating people because we have too many people who can't handle pressure.

Pressure got to them

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 2, 2012 -> 01:57 AM)
What statement. That when the going gets tough they roll over and die. When its garbage time they perform. Pathetic.

Take solace in the fact we at least competed to the end this year when we were never given a chance

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 08:48 PM)
Tigers wont do s*** in the playoffs anyway.

I don't know who to root for in the playoffs. I am an American League fan, but I hate Texas with a passion, I always thought undue praise was given to Billy Beane while KW was ignored, so I don't really care for the A's, the Yanks are the Yanks and I have a burning seething hatred for the Texas Rangers. I know I probably should root for Detroit, but f*** the Tigers and their 2000lbs middle lineup. Maybe I'll go for the Orioles since they don't have Luke Scott anymore.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Oct 1, 2012 -> 07:56 PM)
It looks like the offense and team as a whole is making a statement. 11-0 and Tank with a grannie. Love it even if it may be too late. Go out swinging and with pride

1. They didn't get the memo the season is over this week.

2. Over joyed that vacation time is coming.

3. Back to their comfort zone as being the tallest midget.