Mike Moustakas

justBLAZE

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 01:35 AM)
greg is not going to like this.

Just heard on Sports Center, that he most likely will be available with Royals seeking starting pitching.

Love his glove. His bat should get better, but who knows by how much. He hasn't really developed the plate discipline so far.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 01:42 AM)
Can we get a Trade Winds section open or something?

ha, doubtful. Jason doesnt even like doing that at the deadline. The Diamond Club is a good place for this stuff in the offseason

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 04:00 PM)
Q for Moose would be a great deal for both teams. Resign Peavy and call it an off-season.

I would hope for KC's sake they could get a starting pitcher more projectable than Quintana. I'm sure they'll try to get guys like Hellickson, Matt Moore, etc.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 09:05 AM)
I would hope for KC's sake they could get a starting pitcher more projectable than Quintana. I'm sure they'll try to get guys like Hellickson, Matt Moore, etc.

No way they get a guy like Matt Moore for him...maybe Hellickson.

I do agree with you though that it is going to take more than Floyd or Quintana for him. We don't really have a match for them, IMO.

Yeah it's not happening.

And if the idiot Royals had any sense he wouldn't be available at all. In fact I doubt he even is available, this is probably just bulls***.

Also Floyd for Moose is well beyond sexy and just plain stupid. I love Q also but that's a done deal, they can take Hector too.

But yeah, not happening.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 10:05 AM)

They get a mid rotation left hander who is under team control for 6 years, 3 of which should be pre-arb. There is HUGE value in that for Kansas City.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Oct 30, 2012 -> 10:16 PM)
Why on f***ing earth are they trading Moustakas right before he breaks out, when his value is low? God that's stupid. Quintana and Floyd, take them both. We can watch Moustakas play a GG 3rd with a 130 OPS+ and enjoy the hell out of it.

Looking at their roster now, unless they really like Irving Falu, who looks like a good contact hitter but has zero pop it doesnt really make sense to me either.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 1, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)
No way they would take Floyd and Q for Moose. I think it'd take Floyd, Danks and Beckham or Floyd, Danks and Q for Moose. And KC doesn't have the money to pay those players.

That's Moustakas, not George Brett.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Nov 1, 2012 -> 02:33 PM)
No way they would take Floyd and Q for Moose. I think it'd take Floyd, Danks and Beckham or Floyd, Danks and Q for Moose. And KC doesn't have the money to pay those players.

You realize Moustakas is 3Bthe younger version of Beckham, right?