Catch-All Anything Thread

cabiness42

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 04:48 PM)
It has turkey salami, but for sure that doesnt count.

I was hoping I deleted that post before anyone saw it. :ph34r:

I get the cold cut combo at Subway all the time and never noticed salami on it. Then I checked their website and sure enough it said salami. I guess being turkey salami would be the reason why I didn’t notice. I don’t like regular salami that much.

How many more times can I type the word salami? :lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 10, 2013 -> 06:27 PM)
Italian BMT for me with the occasional chicken breast. Honey Oat bread.

I get the chicken breast sometimes too but it’s always a hassle to get them to nuke the chicken before they put in on the bread and toast it.

They seem to think putting a cold chicken breast in the toaster warms it up sufficiently. Instead it leaves the middle of it cold.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 12, 2013 -> 04:57 PM)
Does anyone else think the allegations against Jong-un's uncle are fabrications by their government, or have I seen too many movies? The fact that he's already executed and that he was considered the second-most-powerful person over there is was made me think it.

I just assumed for certain they were. If not completely fabricated, at the very least trumped up, coupled with no due process.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Dec 12, 2013 -> 04:57 PM)
Does anyone else think the allegations against Jong-un's uncle are fabrications by their government, or have I seen too many movies? The fact that he's already executed and that he was considered the second-most-powerful person over there is was made me think it.

I think I read that Kim Jong Uns wife didn't like his uncle and that played into this. I wish I was kidding

Oh my lord, just finished a stupid magazine design project for my freshman level INTRO to design class. I just took this class as a blow off elective that would boost my Major GPA. Instead, I missed the first week of assignments (online class), and took some of the quizzes too nonchalantly, and now I am failing the class going in to this final (Anything under a 74% is failing. I have a 68%).

I already took the written portion of the final and will end up with around a 72% on it. No idea how I did that bad, considering I looked up EVERY answer in the class materials. 43 question test that took me almost 2 hours because I took the time to look up every answer. Unbelievable that I didn't get at least a B+ on that. Damn trick questions.

Oh yeah, forgot to include this god damn project I just finished. 2 page magazine spread. Spent the last 4 hours just revising it and making it look nicer. I pretty much need like a 95% on this, and even then I may not pass the class.

kqws.jpg1y5a.jpg

ld0v.jpgik7c.jpg

PS: I realize the body text and the words in the text box don't all end. It's just sample text, so it doesn't actually have to fit or make sense. It's also sample pictures, except for me cutting the people out and putting blue coloring in their instruments.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:40 AM)
How about why am I tipping you for handing me a paper towel out of the machine?

I've never tipped one. I don't even go to places that have one very often. Think the last time I did was at a wedding reception and I didn't even realize it until someone told me later.

QUOTE (Brian @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:44 AM)
I've never tipped one. I don't even go to places that have one very often. Think the last time I did was at a wedding reception and I didn't even realize it until someone told me later.

A few of the bars I worked at, guys would come off the street and ask to provide that service. Our dumb GM always thought it "classed" up the place. Bulls***. All it did was crowd the bathroom.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:27 AM)
The guy "helping" people with cabs on madison st after hawks games has taken a BB in the leg from me.

Um, can I borrow that? And if you have a bazooka that would be great too, cars that blast their music at 2:00am need more than a BB.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:54 AM)
A few of the bars I worked at, guys would come off the street and ask to provide that service. Our dumb GM always thought it "classed" up the place. Bulls***. All it did was crowd the bathroom.

Yeah, it's all-around awkward. Here's this bum that insists on turning the water on and handing you a towel, something I'm perfectly capable of. I need to pay to go to the bathroom? What's next, a guy at my table that lifts my beer to my mouth so I can sip it, and I have to pay them too?

Brian like you said, I've never tipped one. In fact, I've gone straight from the urinal to the door just to avoid the whole thing. That or I wait for some sort of interference with another guy so I can quickly wash and get out.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 09:31 AM)
Um, can I borrow that? And if you have a bazooka that would be great too, cars that blast their music at 2:00am need more than a BB.

Yeah, it's all-around awkward. Here's this bum that insists on turning the water on and handing you a towel, something I'm perfectly capable of. I need to pay to go to the bathroom? What's next, a guy at my table that lifts my beer to my mouth so I can sip it, and I have to pay them too?

Brian like you said, I've never tipped one. In fact, I've gone straight from the urinal to the door just to avoid the whole thing. That or I wait for some sort of interference with another guy so I can quickly wash and get out.

Admittedly I got used to it, but when i first moved to the area it was a little quieter. Just wait till the summer and the motorcycles get going. When Plush was running there was a biker night.

I called the cops on that guy yelling a few times, I went out there and gave him money to move down the street and finally after he came back I popped him in the leg with a plastic BB. Never came back after that.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:27 AM)
The guy "helping" people with cabs on madison st after hawks games has taken a BB in the leg from me.

I also run into the big guy with a cane, he cracks me up.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:54 AM)

Haven't been up there in a while, but they even started doing that "service" in all the Wrigleyville bars, even Sluggers and their tiny ass bathrooms. Awful.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 08:40 AM)
How about why am I tipping you for handing me a paper towel out of the machine?

I tip them. They're standing in a s***ty bathroom all night long. It's ridiculous they're there (I only see them at bars in the city, though). Normally I'll give like $5 and say "remember my face, I'm covered all night".

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 10:56 AM)
I tip them. They're standing in a s***ty bathroom all night long. It's ridiculous they're there (I only see them at bars in the city, though). Normally I'll give like $5 and say "remember my face, I'm covered all night".

You're the reason they're there.

I laugh when I see those guys at strip clubs. That's usually where I see them. It's a failed attempt to class a place up.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 11:56 AM)
Yeah eff those guys. It's obvious they have a plethora of better job opportunities and selected bathroom attendant as a career choice. Make that job illegal so those worthless people can become homeless.

Seriously? Look, if this is all they have to make money then that sucks immensely, but too many of them berate customers that don't tip them. That's f***ing s***ty, I don't want to have you looking at me while I'm pissing, hand me a towel from a machine, and expect me to pay you.

I've crossed off a lot of bars for having those guys there.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 13, 2013 -> 11:52 AM)
You're the reason they're there.

I laugh when I see those guys at strip clubs. That's usually where I see them. It's a failed attempt to class a place up.

I've also heard they're there to discourage drug use in the bathrooms at clubs/venues, but I dunno how true that is.