2013 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (juddling @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 07:17 AM)
I think I'd go on a shooting spree too if my mom was banging Dave Navarro.......

Watched SOA last night. I forgot all about Happy. While it was solid, I told my wife at some point they will not be an MC any longer as there are no new members.

Still not certain what the Chibs beat down on Juice served and I assume the former US Marshall will eventually OD before causing any real damage.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 01:39 PM)
Anyone watching Whose Line Is It Anyway?

I missed it so much, it cracks me up.

My 11 year old and I still love the show though I could do without the 'guest stars' every episode and I still haven't seen two of my favorite games.....Ho-down and Irish drinking song. (and could use more Scenes from a Hat too)

QUOTE (juddling @ Sep 12, 2013 -> 01:42 PM)
My 11 year old and I still love the show though I could do without the 'guest stars' every episode and I still haven't seen two of my favorite games.....Ho-down and Irish drinking song. (and could use more Scenes from a Hat too)

hey, this whole guest thing is really limiting what they can do, and they dont have Drew Carry who was really good at the songs.

My wife really likes the new purse one.

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 09:37 AM)
hey, this whole guest thing is really limiting what they can do, and they dont have Drew Carry who was really good at the songs.

My wife really likes the new purse one.

Drew Carey was freaking horrible. Watch the old English version if you can. It was awesome.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 11:09 AM)
Pretty happy the worst season in the history of Big Brother is almost over.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
And it started out so good with the house split and blind sides. Now we're left with 3 forgettable players.

Yup, nobody deserves to win this year.

I will say during the middle of the season, after dark was the most entertaining it's ever been but this whole cast was awful at the game and extremely unlikable.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 13, 2013 -> 11:34 AM)
And it started out so good with the house split and blind sides. Now we're left with 3 forgettable players.

Horrible people and players. AD is basically just floaters ragging on people who are out of the game. With the racist comments and every good player gone so early, its been a waste of the last few weeks. I hope the casting director is canned.