Twins @ White Sox, 4/20/12

Balta1701

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 10:59 PM)
Addison Reed and Santiago are the only ones left in the pen, right? This game better not go too deep in to extras....

Maybe Santiago's ability to pitch 6 innings will actually pay off for once in case this goes 16.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

We've heard so much about players changing things under Manto (especially compared to when Walker was here)...it was only a matter of time before something went terribly wrong.

Let's hope they can counter adjust. This has moved beyond "just a slump"

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 05:09 PM)
We've heard so much about players changing things under Manto (especially compared to when Walker was here)...it was only a matter of time before something went terribly wrong.

Let's hope they can counter adjust. This has moved beyond "just a slump"

I think Manto's changes work better with guys who don't depend on plate discipline (i.e. Rios). Dunn is a completely different case.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 05:10 PM)
I think Manto's changes work better with guys who don't depend on plate discipline (i.e. Rios). Dunn is a completely different case.

He seemed to have done something helpful with Adam last year. Why not just do that again? I'd love if he doubled his batting average and hit 40 HRs

QUOTE (chw42 @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 05:17 PM)
There was no reason to pinch run Greene unless you planned to run with him. He only went on the last pitch of Alexei's PA. SMH.

I assumed the reason was to have a guy that could score on a double/two singles.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 20, 2013 -> 05:18 PM)
I assumed the reason was to have a guy that could score on a double/two singles.

We've had one extra basehit all day and we have 6 hits on the day, 2 of them belonging to the guy we pinch ran for.