Someone please post this on a Cubs forum

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ May 3, 2013 -> 08:05 AM)
Morons everywhere are ruining the game for kids. This one was hopefully saved & learned a valuable lesson about what NOT to do with a home run ball thanks to his dumb slut sister. More kids out there need the help though.

Nice upper leg tattoo on her...

QUOTE (IowanSoxFan @ May 3, 2013 -> 11:02 AM)
What if I've always wanted to throw a Cubs HR ball back into the field at Wrigley? Is that acceptable?

Only if you like beer thrown at you (at best) or being murdered (at worst).

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 3, 2013 -> 01:46 PM)
I'd still hit it.

The girl that is.

Damn.

Really?

You'd have so many crabs there would be a line of hobos following you around with metal detectors like "there's gotta be some gold in this motherf***er." Cuz they'd think you're a beach. That was my attempt at a joke. Those usually don't work out for me so well. Jokes that is.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 3, 2013 -> 01:33 PM)
Only if you like beer thrown at you (at best) or being murdered (at worst).

All you'd have to tell them is that the other team hit it. It's not like they'd be watching anyway.

That's because they're all farm-fed Iowans who stare at cows all day. When you stare at a cow every single day for a good 20+ years you just learn to tone out everything to the point where you can't even see what is in front of you. That's why they never start throwing garbage onto the field until the 7th inning or so, because that's when they find out they're losing (they've been down since the third).

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ May 3, 2013 -> 02:20 PM)
Damn.

Really?

You'd have so many crabs there would be a line of hobos following you around with metal detectors like "there's gotta be some gold in this motherf***er." Cuz they'd think you're a beach. That was my attempt at a joke. Those usually don't work out for me so well. Jokes that is.

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ May 3, 2013 -> 02:24 PM)
All you'd have to tell them is that the other team hit it. It's not like they'd be watching anyway.

That's because they're all farm-fed Iowans who stare at cows all day. When you stare at a cow every single day for a good 20+ years you just learn to tone out everything to the point where you can't even see what is in front of you. That's why they never start throwing garbage onto the field until the 7th inning or so, because that's when they find out they're losing (they've been down since the third).

Don't quit your day job.

QUOTE (The Ultimate Champion @ May 3, 2013 -> 02:20 PM)
Damn.

Really?

I have low standards.

A few years ago I caught a four ball (bare handed I might add) and there were two kids next to me. I gave one of them the ball. Their dad works with mine and I later found out it made their day and they loved the ball.

Not to gloat, but THAT is what you SHOULD do.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 3, 2013 -> 03:17 PM)
A few years ago I caught a four ball (bare handed I might add) and there were two kids next to me. I gave one of them the ball. Their dad works with mine and I later found out it made their day and they loved the ball.

Not to gloat, but THAT is what you SHOULD do.

That's what they did in this video, but that b**** probably said something like "can I see the ball?" and then proceeded to throw it onto the field like a dumbf***.