Game Thread 5/10: LAA @ SOX

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 11, 2013 -> 03:47 AM)
LOL. The 2013 Bulls are the all-time leader in TWTW, but its just not enough.

Yeah, I was trying to give them props for TWTW while lamenting it doesn't matter much vs. the LeBrons.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 11, 2013 -> 03:52 AM)
They're going to either wake up on this next road trip or be buried for the rest of the season.

This team is incapable of going better than .500 on a road trip. Yes, I said it. A damn good road trip is .500.

QUOTE (flavum @ May 11, 2013 -> 04:52 AM)
Such a boring team. So ready for some changes.

It was nice seeing Viciedo back. I can't believe they're still batting Keppinger 2nd. It's over 100 ABs into the season, it's not like this is just a bad week. I really hope Konerko gets it going this season, as I don't want his last year here to be embarrassing for him.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ May 10, 2013 -> 10:52 PM)
They're going to either wake up on this next road trip or be buried for the rest of the season.

I usually like to give a team 54 games. At 14-19, they're 21 games away from 54.

They'll go 9-12, and be 23-31. This thing is just about over already.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 10, 2013 -> 10:54 PM)
It was nice seeing Viciedo back. I can't believe they're still batting Keppinger 2nd. It's over 100 ABs into the season, it's not like this is just a bad week. I really hope Konerko gets it going this season, as I don't want his last year here to be embarrassing for him.

I agree about Konerko. I hope he has a good season, but not so good that it'll be hard to say goodbye.

Hit .265, 22HR, knock in 80, and call it a career.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 10, 2013 -> 10:53 PM)
I don't know WTF I'll do once the Hawks are done this summer.

The Hawks won't be done til late, late June. Enjoy a month of Chicago summer and partying with the Cup, then it's Bears season.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 10, 2013 -> 11:58 PM)
The Hawks won't be done til late, late June. Enjoy a month of Chicago summer and partying with the Cup, then it's Bears season.

Not a Bears fan, but yeah, I got July and 2 weeks of August to entertain myself before I go back to school. 6-7 long weeks without sports. :(

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 10, 2013 -> 11:01 PM)
Not a Bears fan, but yeah, I got July and 2 weeks of August to entertain myself before I go back to school. 6-7 long weeks without sports. :(

That's when you enjoy Chicago summer and get out of the house!

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ May 10, 2013 -> 10:01 PM)

where were you in 2001, 2007, 2009 and 2011 during that time of the summer?

if flavum's giving up his optimistic numerical projections for the rest of the year, I'm afraid all hope is lost