White Sox Marlins Series Finale

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow....Indians collapsed.

Double by Ellsbury wins in as they score 4 in the bottom of the 9th.

2 1/2 behind Indians, 4 behind the Tigers.

9 series in a row against teams that are a combined 72 games below .500, including 5 of the 6 current last place teams in MLB (Houston, Miami, Cubs, Twins and Blue Jays)

2 series against the A's the only above .500 opponents...and the A's are pretty much a mirror image of the Sox, with great pitching and so-so hitting.

Looks like the Royals are going to lose yet again...that would be 9 losses in a row in KC and 4-16 overall in their last 20.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2013 -> 09:52 PM)
Excellent! Ventura did a great job of having a quick hook with Axelrod.

Ventura is on a roll of late. Hope he can get the team to stay fired up against horses*** teams. Sox really could take 3 of 4 from the Cubs if they maintain focus (cliche) and play good defense to go with what figures to continue to be strong pitching. I won't even comment on the offense, but are 4-5 runs out of the question each of the next four nights?

Ventura is on a roll of late. Hope he can get the team to stay fired up against horses*** teams. Sox really could take 3 of 4 from the Cubs if they maintain focus (cliche) and play good defense to go with what figures to continue to be strong pitching. I won't even comment on the offense, but are 4-5 runs out of the question each of the next four nights?

I would not think 4 runs a game against the Flubs' weaker pitchers is impossible, hope we surprise and fire on all cylanders. :)