"Game of LOLs 2" Mets @ White Sox

Steve9347

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 10:19 PM)
What's he saying now? I stopped watching and decided to watch Franklin and Bash instead.

That Bad huh? I actually turned the radio feed off, farmer says the damn Blackhawks story over and over...

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:19 PM)
What's he saying now? I stopped watching and decided to watch Franklin and Bash instead.

Just saying the Sox have a chance with 19 games left with Detroit.

No, it just means the Sox will go 6-13 and be buried even more.

QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 02:22 AM)
Just saying the Sox have a chance with 19 games left with Detroit.

No, it just means the Sox will go 6-13 and be buried even more.

Marcum>>>>>>Verlander, Fister, Scherzer, Sanchez

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 08:27 PM)
I figured we'd make an 0-9 guy with an ERA near 6 look like a Cy Young candidate tonight...........

Definitely a "trap" game for the gamblers. Would never bet on this White Sox offense, especially with Gillaspie and Konerko.

Our DH was Jeff Keppinger, that says something about the state of our offense.

Dayan Viciedo has been colder than everyone in the organization but Courtney Hawkins the last 2-3 weeks.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:37 PM)
Definitely a "trap" game for the gamblers. Would never bet on this White Sox offense, especially with Gillaspie and Konerko.

Our DH was Jeff Keppinger, that says something about the state of our offense.

Dayan Viciedo has been colder than everyone in the organization but Courtney Hawkins the last 2-3 weeks.

Not true. He had an 8 game hitting streak before last night. And if I remember he hit the ball hard a couple times and being robbed by Byrd once

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 08:39 PM)
Not true. He had an 8 game hitting streak before last night. And if I remember he hit the ball hard a couple times and being robbed by Byrd once

Go back the last month, when he was hitting in the .280's or low .290's and had those 8 walks.

He's had ONE big hit, the bases clearing one against the Royals, pretty sure it was off slow mo Chen.

How many of those 8 games did he have more than one hit? Probably one.

Byrd made a good major league play, but it wasn't amazing. He dove and caught it.

And the Sox continue to plod on. I wish somebody would get fired or they'd make the first firesale trade.

CMON Yankees. You do want Adam Dunn. Make the Sox an offer soon. Get this thing going.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:41 PM)
Go back the last month, when he was hitting in the .280's or low .290's and had those 8 walks.

He's had ONE big hit, the bases clearing one against the Royals, pretty sure it was off slow mo Chen.

How many of those 8 games did he have more than one hit? Probably one.

Byrd made a good major league play, but it wasn't amazing. He dove and caught it.

You said he was the coldest player in the organization except for Hawkins and that is just not true. I know you were over-exaggerating but still not true

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 08:44 PM)
You said he was the coldest player in the organization except for Hawkins and that is just not true. I know you were over-exaggerating but still not true

14/76=.184

Over his last 76 at-bats, who has been worse?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:46 PM)
14/76=.184

Over his last 76 at-bats, who has been worse?

I tend to look at the last 10 games and there were 4 players in the line up tonight that had a worse AVG their last 10 games then Viciedo (Not including Morel).

I don't have time to go through everyone's last 76 at bats lol

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jun 27, 2013 -> 02:24 AM)
Not just this time, hawk and stone don't interact much at all. they both talk but not really to eachother. They might as well be in different booths lol....wow lol alexei

Poor Stoney. Must be awful working with somebody with such a huge ego. From what I've read on here, Hawk thinks he's more special than he actually is.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:49 PM)
Poor Stoney. Must be awful working with somebody with such a huge ego. From what I've read on here, Hawk thinks he's more special than he actually is.

I love Stone but that guy has his own quite large ego as well. He just defers to Hawk because Hawk is the mainstay, and he is just (more or less) passing through and making some money.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 26, 2013 -> 09:21 PM)
I love Stone but that guy has his own quite large ego as well. He just defers to Hawk because Hawk is the mainstay, and he is just (more or less) passing through and making some money.

Bochy makes $800K per year.

Anyone have any idea how much Harrelson makes? Over a million? Probably, Stone's making somewhere in the vicinity of $650-750,000.

He's a smart guy, and sometimes a little too egotistical, but his business ventures have down well, and his other investments, and he's probably got a net worth higher than 95% of the players who came of age in the 80's and 90's and retired, despite the huge disparity in salaries.

Edited by caulfield12