Games Thread 6/28, CLE @ SOX x2

cabiness42

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 11:38 PM)
Why are you still there? Go to a bar, f*** the awful baseball.

Well it's our anniversary and we don't get to many games since we live in Indy, and like I said we never drink when we come up for a game since we always drive back the same night, but we're staying up here for the weekend, I really don't like buying 7.50 beers anyway, just pissed the way they handled this.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 10:44 PM)
Well it's our anniversary and we don't get to many games since we live in Indy, and like I said we never drink when we come up for a game since we always drive back the same night, but we're staying up here for the weekend, I really don't like buying 7.50 beers anyway, just pissed the way they handled this.

I hear you, but I think 9:30/10:00 is a pretty standard cut off time for all sporting events, just the way it is due to legal nonsense.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 10:51 PM)
I hear you, but I think 9:30/10:00 is a pretty standard cut off time for all sporting events, just the way it is due to legal nonsense.

Ya but that shouldn't apply to this years White Sox team.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 11:35 PM)
Dunn 2 run single gives Sox a 4 run inning and 6-5 lead in the 6th. Who is this Dunn who rarely strikes out any more ?

The one that we hopefully move at the deadline?