Games Thread 6/28, CLE @ SOX x2

cabiness42

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wells attended Schenectady High School in Schenectady, New York and Towson University, where he played college baseball for the Towson Tigers baseball team in the Colonial Athletic Association.[2] He is the fourth member of his family to carry the name Casper. Wells has three sisters: Paige, Lauren, and Livija.

Although he went to Towson primarily as a pitcher, Casper hit .357 during his freshman season in 2003. As a sophomore in 2004, he earned All-Colonial Athletic Association honors after hitting .337 with 17 doubles, 7 triples, 8 home runs and 38 RBI. In 2005, Casper capped off an outstanding three-season career at Towson by hitting .362 with 15 doubles, 4 triples, 18 home runs and 66 RBI as a junior and being selected the Colonial Athletic Association Player of the Year. Casper was subsequently drafted by the Detroit Tigers in the 14th-round of the 2005 June Major League Baseball Draft

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 09:03 PM)
After all the mistakes this season, they're going to select Viciedo to single out, and not Ramirez or DeAza?

Keppinger hitting clean-up???

WHAT?

If i was the Tigers, I'd be pissed.

:lolhitting

1. The Indians are not gonna keep winning at this pace.

2. The Tigers still have 18 more games against the Sox, who will start trading their best veterans. The Tigers are not concerned in the least.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 07:41 PM)
He should be after that base-running gaffe.

I think,and I could be wrong,this was the second time he didn't pickup McEwings stop sign in time during the game,the first time he was able to to get back because the ball went to the wrong base.

QUOTE (mike89128 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 08:19 PM)
I think,and I could be wrong,this was the second time he didn't pickup McEwings stop sign in time during the game,the first time he was able to to get back because the ball went to the wrong base.

Dunn deliberately ran through a stop sign from McEwing and scored, FWIW.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
Wife: What's the score of the Sox game?

Me: 19-10 Cleveland

Wife: Wait, I thought in a doubleheader they started the score over for the second game.

Me: :crying

This is the funniest s*** I've read on soxtalk in a long while.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 11:16 PM)
Ha my roommate just texted me that. That's awful.

Not my fault I only had tickets for this evening and for once we're not driving back to Indy tonight, so my wife and can both drink but nope, beer is cut off. No announcement either, majorly pissed.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 08:21 PM)
Not my fault I only had tickets for this evening and for once we're not driving back to Indy tonight, so my wife and can both drink but nope, beer is cut off. No announcement either, majorly pissed.

AT $10 a beer or what ever it is, I wouldn't be all that mad.

QUOTE (MEANS @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 10:21 PM)

Why are you still there? Go to a bar, f*** the awful baseball.