Peavy to Boston, Avisail Garcia + 3 low lv specs to Sox

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 08:24 AM)
Random thought but with everyone asking bucket and doc for inside info it made me wonder, has it ever been established how k0na gets his info? I follow him on twitter just in case he drops something.

k0na never has revealed his source, he just said he knows someone that is very close to the situation

QUOTE (beck72 @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 11:23 AM)
It's because of Bogaerts that Cecchini is even being mentioned as available, because he could play at either SS or 3b. So no.

Makes you wonder what kind of package it would take to pry him away. Everyone seems to believe he's the next big thing. Of course, so was Jesus Montero

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 01:32 PM)
A's could be dark horse team for Peavy says Jon Heyman.

Addison Russell is a damn fine prospect despite his slow start. Big fan of Sonny Gray. Kind of tepid on Choice. Athletics are an interesting match but not my first choice.

Edited by DirtySox

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 06:35 PM)
Addison Russell is a damn fine prospect despite his slow start. Big fan of Sonny Gray. Kind of tepid on Choice. Athletics are an interesting match but not my first choice.

I can't imagine they'd trade Russell.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 01:35 PM)

I have not seen any reports as to why he's never gotten a chance, but I've always liked Michael Taylor, even considering he's 27 years old.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jul 24, 2013 -> 01:38 PM)
I have not seen any reports as to why he's never gotten a chance, but I've always liked Michael Taylor, even considering he's 27 years old.

He's struggled in his cups of coffees, but he's never had more than a cup of coffee. Would be an interesting throw in player to such a deal.