Since there's no catch-all...

Steve9347

Sadly Big Hurt Beer alluded me in my two visits to The Cell this summer... asked around to some employees, tried to hunt it down in the outfield but was eventually informed it's not available at the park anymore. And the one beer store I tried in the Northern suburbs hadn't even heard of it!

Also since there's no catch-all...Blake Tekotte was optioned yesterday. Wonder who they're thinking of bringing up. Garcia?

Don't see L Garcia getting much playing time if he comes up. I'd think the Sox would want to continue to carry 5 OF so Viciedo can DH on days off for Konerko/Dunn, but bringing up Mitchell doesn't make much sense, so I have no idea.

Maybe they go with an extra pitcher for the next 10 days until rosters expand.

QUOTE (HickoryHuskers @ Aug 22, 2013 -> 11:33 AM)
Don't see L Garcia getting much playing time if he comes up. I'd think the Sox would want to continue to carry 5 OF so Viciedo can DH on days off for Konerko/Dunn, but bringing up Mitchell doesn't make much sense, so I have no idea.

Maybe they go with an extra pitcher for the next 10 days until rosters expand.

No OF seems like they'd be the call-up. Can Tolleson or Ishikawa play OF? Otherwise it's probably Brent Morel if it's a position player.

No OF seems like they'd be the call-up. Can Tolleson or Ishikawa play OF? Otherwise it's probably Brent Morel if it's a position player.

Apparently, it is L Garcia:

https://twitter.com/PhoenixBats/status/370565034620899328

Congrats to @leurygarcia1 on the call up to the #WhiteSox!! #TeamPhoenix

QUOTE (ROC Sox Fan @ Aug 21, 2013 -> 05:10 PM)
Sadly Big Hurt Beer alluded me in my two visits to The Cell this summer... asked around to some employees, tried to hunt it down in the outfield but was eventually informed it's not available at the park anymore. And the one beer store I tried in the Northern suburbs hadn't even heard of it!

Binny's and Jewel carry it.

It tastes like piss but it packs a punch.

BHB is one of the sweetest beers I've ever had. Better than macros for me, but yeah isn't anything to write home about. He's been promoting a new variety, MVP edition or something.

Also, that is an excellent O-face

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 22, 2013 -> 01:05 PM)
BHB is one of the sweetest beers I've ever had. Better than macros for me, but yeah isn't anything to write home about. He's been promoting a new variety, MVP edition or something.

Also, that is an excellent O-face

Like a porter or sweeter?

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 28, 2013 -> 10:45 AM)
Chris Getz' wife will be on the coming season of The Amazing Race.

I'm sorry, I thought this was Pale Hose Talk and not Pale Hoes Talk and also not "s***ty 2B for the Royals who played some games for the White Sox but got traded for a guy the White Sox had to package with a better player just to get him out of here cuz he sucked so bad which tells you how bad Chris Getz sucks Talk" too

The 3rd is a work in progress, but we'll get the details ironed out