Fantasy football advice thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 08:52 AM)
Is it me or through the first two games has Ben Tate looked a lot better than Arian Foster? I could see this situation frustrating fantasy owners all season long.

Tate is a pretty good player but Foster will keep getting his 80 yds and a touchdown, it's what he does.

Anywho, I was down by 35 going into the Sunday game and Marshawn and Seattles d made me win pretty comfortably, fantastic.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 08:43 AM)
In hindsight but that really wasn't a debate. Pryor didn't actually play well either, but those rushing yards will bail him out fantasy-wise all year long

Didn't matter, I won by a ton. But I really wanted the #1 spot in the league.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 11:07 AM)
Pierre Garcon and Dwayne Bowe both had good to spectacular weeks and outperformed Larry Fitzgerald. Just sayin'.

Also, having MJD and David Wilson in my lineup makes me want to self mutilate.

Fitzgerald and MJD both leaving games early with injuries killed me this week.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 11:07 AM)
Pierre Garcon and Dwayne Bowe both had good to spectacular weeks and outperformed Larry Fitzgerald. Just sayin'.

Also, having MJD and David Wilson in my lineup makes me want to self mutilate.

Pipe down there, Mr. Mathews.

Fitzgerald also wasn't near 100% and left early. Fitzgerald had a monster week 1.

I'm not sure what the hell we're supposed to do with MJD and Wilson.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 11:24 AM)
Joique Bell has been quietly racking up points due to his pass catching abilities. Should I consider starting him week 3 versus the weak-ass Redskins defense or choose Steven Jackson or Daryl Richardson even though they're injured and not as productive?

Richardson is injured?

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 16, 2013 -> 11:24 AM)
Joique Bell has been quietly racking up points due to his pass catching abilities. Should I consider starting him week 3 versus the weak-ass Redskins defense or choose Steven Jackson or Daryl Richardson even though they're injured and not as productive?

You can consider it, but no need worrying about it yet. See how injury reports stack up on Bush, Jackson and Richardson...decision may end up making itself.

QUOTE (Chilihead90 @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 11:43 PM)
And you fantasy opponent, aka, ME, beats you by 0.6 pts because the 49'ers fumbled the ball on the kickoff a the end of the game. :)

Kaepernick only got me 8 pts, but Seattle D scored me 22 pts. My DEFENSE led my team in pts this week and I won! lol

I quit

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 09:29 AM)
so with both Ray Rice and MJD going down, I need some RB help. Best waiver-wire options this week?

How deep is the league? Pierce, obviously. Woodhead would be a good PPR play in a pinch. Andre Ellington is the 3rd down back in Arizona and they play NO this week. Tolbert and Bush are always potential TD vultures.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 09:29 AM)
How deep is the league? Pierce, obviously. Woodhead would be a good PPR play in a pinch. Andre Ellington is the 3rd down back in Arizona and they play NO this week. Tolbert and Bush are always potential TD vultures.

Add Starks to the list too.