Fantasy football advice thread

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 08:00 AM)
Anyone know why the Bengals d got stat corrected for -6?

Anyone? I win if that stat correction holds and I lose if it doesn't. I know exactly what play it was but I can't figure out why the hell it was changed and I'm paranoid it'll get changed back.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 10:12 AM)
Anyone? I win if that stat correction holds and I lose if it doesn't. I know exactly what play it was but I can't figure out why the hell it was changed and I'm paranoid it'll get changed back.

I think that's an error, they can't take a defensive touchdown away...

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 10:25 AM)

That's what I'm thinking though I certainly hope not. I know my buddy got screwed over by a weird yahoo defensive rule last year so I'm hoping there's something bizarre here but I'm guessing it's a mistake as well.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 10:25 AM)

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 10:27 AM)
That's what I'm thinking though I certainly hope not. I know my buddy got screwed over by a weird yahoo defensive rule last year so I'm hoping there's something bizarre here but I'm guessing it's a mistake as well.

Or not, crazy NFL rule makes it a non defensive touchdown. ROWAND WINS!!!!

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 01:08 PM)
I've been offered Mike Wallace for Antonio Brown. Do I cash in on his big night against the Bears or do I hold on to him?

I'd see if you can get anything else for Brown. Wallace is just so all or nothing that I wouldn't want him on my team.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 01:17 PM)
Yeah my team tanked badly this week. I was #1 through the first two weeks though.

Yeah, seems as though I caught you at the right time since my team didn't do much better.

I actually had thoughts of keeping White in over Gordon and playing McGahee over Cook which would have cost me 26 points and lead you to an easy victory...luckily I didn't.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 02:41 PM)
Yeah Brown is flat out better than Wallace.

Speaking of cashing in, I need to trade Gio Bernard. Been offered Julian Edelman but I'm afraid to pull the trigger.

Why? I think Bernard will eventually be the full time guy in Cinci, as in by the end of this year.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 08:05 PM)
Why? I think Bernard will eventually be the full time guy in Cinci, as in by Meanwhiled of this year.

Well I have Morris, Rice and Gore for 2 RB spots and a flex in a ppr. Rather have any of those three since they are more of a sure thing week to week. Meanwhile Roddy White sucks horribly and I desperately need a WR other than Stevie Johnson.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 10:21 PM)
Well I have Morris, Rice and Gore for 2 RB spots and a flex in a ppr. Rather have any of those three since they are more of a sure thing week to week. Meanwhile Roddy White sucks horribly and I desperately need a WR other than Stevie Johnson.

What have Rice and Gore shown you so far that leads you to believe Bernard is expendable?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 09:42 PM)
Edelman for Bernard is terrible.

Edelman's value is going to keep getting worse as the young guys get better, Gronk gets back, etc.

Bernards value is going to keep increasing.

If you have a glut of rbs and want to trade, thats fine. But you should be aiming way higher.

Oh yeah I'm trying for sure.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 23, 2013 -> 11:59 AM)
Or not, crazy NFL rule makes it a non defensive touchdown. ROWAND WINS!!!!

Not so fast, my friend.

"We are currently reviewing the scoring for DB Terrence Newman's touchdown for the Bengals game on 9/22. More information to come. We appreciate your patience."