Fantasy football advice thread

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 09:29 AM)
How deep is the league? Pierce, obviously. Woodhead would be a good PPR play in a pinch. Andre Ellington is the 3rd down back in Arizona and they play NO this week. Tolbert and Bush are always potential TD vultures.

12 teams, so it's pretty scarce out there. Non-PPR.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 10:22 AM)
Josh Gordon, Marlon Brown, or Jermaine Gresham at Flex2? Gordon is coming back from suspension so I'm not sure if he needs to "get back in the swing of things", Brown has been money the first 2 weeks, and Gresham is facing the Pack who gave up big yards to Vernon Davis week 1.

Weeden's hurt, so playing Cleveland receivers is probably a bad idea.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 10:28 AM)
Weeden's hurt, so playing Cleveland receivers is probably a bad idea.

It's not like they're any worse of a play with Campbell in the lineup compared to Weeden.

FUN FACT: Jason Campbell is less then 2 years older than Brandon Weeden. He's got 7 more years of experience.

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 11:22 AM)
Josh Gordon, Marlon Brown, or Jermaine Gresham at Flex2? Gordon is coming back from suspension so I'm not sure if he needs to "get back in the swing of things", Brown has been money the first 2 weeks, and Gresham is facing the Pack who gave up big yards to Vernon Davis week 1.

I like Gordon a lot.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 17, 2013 -> 04:53 PM)
Go for the vodka. You're f***ed.

Actually it'll kinda just be like a normal week so far with Rice and MJD. Team is f***ed. Hopefully Mcfadden can keep it up and I can get a good performance from 3 WR. But i have no RB2 right now.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 08:19 AM)
pick two-hakim nicks, reggie wayne, james jones

I've been playing nicks and wayne, but I'm leaning towards benching wayne this week vs. SF

Eh, I'm still playing Wayne. Jones has a much bigger bust potential on any given week.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 08:19 AM)
pick two-hakim nicks, reggie wayne, james jones

I've been playing nicks and wayne, but I'm leaning towards benching wayne this week vs. SF

I'd definitely start Wayne. Garbage time yards count too, see Griffin III, Robert.

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 09:57 AM)
That was the first time a Packers player ran for a 100 yards in like 80 years. Expecting a repeat is foolish.

Heard the same thing about Eddie Royal, who prior to this season, never had a multi touchdown game. (he has two already this year) Obviously I'm not expecting the yards from Starks, but more so the TD's + GB's offense/red zone opps. Plus, I'm not sure about Richardson's foot injury. (which would make it an easier choice)

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 10:49 AM)
Hmmm James Starks (who I just picked up @ CIN) or Daryl Richardson (@ DAL) as a flex?

Me, personally. Even though he has a nagging injury, I'm going with Richardson. Cincy's rush D is tougher than Dallas'.

Plus there's slim chance that Lacy gets some snaps, so Richardson may get more PT.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 12:59 PM)
I know nobody cares but it might make some people feel better, had one of the more disappointing losses in my FF career. I was up 6 and still had AJ Green and Antonio Brown on MNF and I was going up against Cincys defense, ya I lost by 1.

That's pretty brutal.

I know nobody cares but it might make some people feel better, had one of the more disappointing losses in my FF career. I was up 6 and still had AJ Green and Antonio Brown on MNF and I was going up against Cincys defense, ya I lost by 1.

Ya that's rough.

People care in this thread. In the NFL thread, not so much

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 18, 2013 -> 05:59 PM)

I think I would lose my goddamn mind if that happened to me.

Actually yeah I think one time I was up 14 points with nobody left, and we have a single dplayer in our league. They had Darrelle Revis. I didn't even think about it, checked my phone, that day revis had a pick-6 and like 8 tackles and I had lost.