Fantasy football advice thread

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 03:02 PM)
Second week in a row I was ready to put a hit on RGIII only to be fairly happy with his performance after the game. He's becoming the king of garbage fantasy points.

Yeah, I really don't know what I want to do with him when I have Vick on the bench.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 08:28 PM)

Good news I'll have the first waiver claim to get Pierce. Bad news is im not getting Eddie Royal or a desperately needed WR.

Yeah missing pierce but picked up Rodgers. Glad tavon made the leap today. Was worried I had Ty Hilton and Austin as WR2. Looks like I can play matchup with them.

So of course my other RB on my team with Lamar Miller (okay today) and David Wilson (looks like a dumpster fire, though he did just have one of the more impressive 2-yard runs I've ever seen) was Ray Rice. :bang

I handcuffed Pierce, but I'm not sure that's going to save me.

Edited by ZoomSlowik

QUOTE (scs787 @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 12:10 PM)
Terrel Pryor gonna be worth a roster spot? Remember I'm rockin the "awful" Cutler/Dalton tandem at QB. Thinking I might add Pryor (Dropping Redman with Bell already on my roster) and let it play out till I'm forced to make a move. Neither Cutler nor Dalton gave me any reason to cut either for Pryor.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Sep 10, 2013 -> 12:12 PM)
Yes. He should probably start over those two

Ugh.

Of course Eddie Lacy getting injured killed my chances. And Aaron Rodgers and DeSean Jackson (as well as Brandon Marshall, although I'm not sad about that of course) going off for my opponent. I need about 25-30 points from Drew Brees and about 15-20 from Victor Cruz and Julius Thomas to win.

I think I've gotta go with Vick over RG3 next week. There are only so many garbage time points for RG3 and he's still not outproducing Vick.

I'll wait on Rivers since Cam will probably go off at some point, he's been pretty consistent as a top fantasy QB.

Jones-Drew has me worried, though. Luckily he's my RB2, but I don't have anybody to replace him with.

I passed on a true WR1 on one of my teams, but had two WR2 types in Jordy Nelson and DeSean Jackson. That's looking good so far as they're both acting like WR1's

Edited by Jake

After getting s***-talked all weekend by my buddy about all these great moves he made, I am now leading him by 38 pts. He has Brees, Fitzgerald, and Akers all going right now, so it's possible he could come back, but considering they are all about to be in the 2nd half, I am pretty damn confident right now. Can't wait to throw this victory in his big 6'8" face.

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 15, 2013 -> 09:40 PM)
My fantasy opponent has Kaepernick and Seattle D. One is taking from the other and things are looking good for me at the moment

And you fantasy opponent, aka, ME, beats you by 0.6 pts because the 49'ers fumbled the ball on the kickoff a the end of the game. :)

Kaepernick only got me 8 pts, but Seattle D scored me 22 pts. My DEFENSE led my team in pts this week and I won! lol