Frank Thomas Is a Hall of Famer

southsider2k5

I'm so happy for Frank!

For the first 7 years of his career, a Frank at-bat was a "stop what you're doing and watch" event.

I was on my honeymoon in 1992 and we were about to leave the hotel and Frank was batting against the Royals. I was like, "Hang on just one sec. I gotta watch this."

Of course, Frank blasts one over the CF wall. "Okay, we can go now".

:lol:

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just want to say that i am happy for the Big Hurt on getting into the Hall of Fame. i grew up watching Frank just like many others and he was one of THE BEST hitters (if not THE BEST) hitter in the 90s. it's great to see the voters put in 3 players that did things the RIGHT way and awarded these 3 guys. i really hope the voters keep out players like Giambi, Sosa, Bonds, Clemens, Palmeiro, etc...FOREVER. i also think if that if any of those players ever wants to be considered for the HOF, they should be forced to forfeit their awards and give them to the next guy in line. because i really believe Frank got robbed in 2000 of the MVP. there is no way Giambi was the better player that season. i don't care what the numbers say, although they were pretty even, but Giambi cheated baseball and kept Frank from getting that 3rd MVP which would have put him on an even shorter list of greats

GO WHITE SOX!

My earliest memory is when I was two years old I thought Frank hit a ball out of Comiskey Park.

Amazing comparing Piazza and Frank's All-Star and Silver Slugger numbers. Frank was a worlds better hitter and it seems like they've acknowledged it now. His resume would have even more MVPs, All Stars and Silver Sluggers if not for the roiders.