How a Woman Wants a Man to Smell

iamshack

So I picked up a set of Tom Ford fragrances last night as one of my Christmas gifts to myself (yes, I buy Christmas gifts for myself).

These are absolutely incredible fragrances. Tobacco Vanille and Tuscan Leather are my favorites.

What do you guys spray/apply to make the fairer sex swoon?

You cannot go wrong with Tom Ford, U have good taste! They make fine female fragrances with I love.

I find gourmand cologne off-putting. Cool Water is icky but aquatics are nice if done right.

Want to sample Versace Eros before I purchase. I will not blind buy perfume/cologne, no matter what the reviews are.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 08:54 PM)
Kenneth Cole Black

60% of the time, it works every time.

YES. This is one of my staples.

My eternal trio: Guess Man, Kenneth Cole Black, and Gucci Guilty.

I'm also down with most anything made by Yves Saint Laurent.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Dec 27, 2013 -> 06:31 PM)
Nautica Voyage is my daily go to cologne, really cheap on amazon but gives a nice fragrance that doesn't overwhelm. I get a lot of compliments on it.

The other cologne I prefer is HeWood Dsquared2, it's a bit heavier and better for the winter months, but I use it much more sparingly.

Nautica Voyage is exactly what I use too! Been using it for probably 5-6 years now, and I get compliments on it constantly. I started on Nautica Blue, then Nautica Competition, now it's been Voyage ever since.

Went to the Lighthouse Mall in Michigan City yesterday with my cousins and tried to convince my little cousin to start wearing cologne. He was a fan of the Nautica Blue, mainly because I told him I wouldn't allow him to get Voyage and steal my scent. :lol:

I also love Kenneth Cole Black. Have tried some other fragrances, but somehow I always end up turning back to this one. A few weeks back I bought two bottles with a voucher on this site as they were 10% off or something at Fragrance Direct - so my supply is stocked again. :D Kenneth Cole Black is by far the best fragrance in my opinion.

Edited by phil07

not real sure how good this site is because I have never ordered anything from it, but looks like a way to try samples of things before spending 30-50 dollars a crack. 1 ml. vials are 1.99, just have no idea how much shipping charges are. can pretty try any type that you want and it pops up when you press the Design House tab and scroll down.

Mens Cologne Samlpe site