2014-2015 NFL Football thread

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 04:15 PM)
I'm not sure I care about the running the ball angle. The run blocking is terrible. We knew going in that this offense viewed short passes and dumpoffs to the RB as rushes.

You have to at least pretend to try and run it. More than 7 times at least

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 2, 2014 -> 04:17 PM)
You have to at least pretend to try and run it. More than 7 times at least

The idea of not running it and having a QB like Cutler drop back 40-50 times is just a recipe for disaster. In fact, that is a recipe for disaster for pretty much any QB in the league with extremely rare exception (i.e., certain all time greats and even they would much prefer and be better with a rushing attack).

No excitement for the Bears night game? ???

Heading down now, my favorite part of the games this year has been the entrance line, picking out which women will have their purse denied, oblivious to the bag rule, and guessing who gets most pissed off. That's how good the season has been, lol.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 5, 2014 -> 03:17 AM)
The longer this goes on, the more I wonder how you can justify bringing this coaching staff back. They find new ways to be embarrassing every game

Yep, not one of the main coaches on this team deserve to be brought back. This team looks like it quit for the night after Forte's fumble.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 4, 2014 -> 09:17 PM)
The longer this goes on, the more I wonder how you can justify bringing this coaching staff back. They find new ways to be embarrassing every game

I just cannot see any coaches surviving this pile of crap! Scariest part is Trestman does not see any issues.

Edited by Soxfest