AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!

Heads22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 03:27 PM)
It's great to see runs scored other than the long ball. Those will come

And what's up with b****es getting on Abreu when Alexei had all day to throw that ball on target ? Bad throw. Abreu's mistake was minor compared to the throw. He could've got his foot on the home plate side of 1st base .

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 05:42 PM)
And what's up with b****es getting on Abreu when Alexei had all day to throw that ball on target ? Bad throw. Abreu's mistake was minor compared to the throw. He could've got his foot on the home plate side of 1st base .

#1, it is a play a first baseman should make in his sleep.

#2, it was one of many plays he hasn't been able to dig out, and cost the team outs.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 03:42 PM)
#1, it is a play a first baseman should make in his sleep.

#2, it was one of many plays he hasn't been able to dig out, and cost the team outs.

Bunch of nervous Nellie's . Throw sucked end of story. He hasn't looked good there I'll say that but too many good things happening today for it to be worrisome. This team wasn't exactly built for defense . The goal of the off season was get some bats.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 05:51 PM)
Bunch of nervous Nellie's . Throw sucked end of story. He hasn't looked good there I'll say that but too many good things happening today for it to be worrisome. This team wasn't exactly built for defense . The goal of the offeason was get some bats.

Maybe I am spoiled by 15 years of Paul Konerko, but that is a play a 1B should make in his sleep.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Apr 6, 2014 -> 03:51 PM)
Bunch of nervous Nellie's . Throw sucked end of story. He hasn't looked good there I'll say that but too many good things happening today for it to be worrisome. This team wasn't exactly built for defense . The goal of the offeason was get some bats.

They were the worst defensive team in the league. I don't think Hahn's plan was to NOT address that.