Sox @ Tigers, Quintana vs. Scherzer, 4/24, 12:08, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 12:37 PM)
Worse right-field defence - Garcia or Viciedo?

I would say Viciedo but even with youth Garcia's side he needs to move to LF next season and either Thompson or a FA signing supplants Eaton in CF or moves him to RF.

QUOTE (beautox @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 12:36 PM)
Viciedo played that single into a triple.

Sad part is that Farmer and DJ defended the plays saying they have no problem him going for it with 2 outs. Didn't see the play, but if he didn't go for it, would it have only been a single?

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 12:42 PM)
Sad part is that Farmer and DJ defended the plays saying they have no problem him going for it with 2 outs. Didn't see the play, but if he didn't go for it, would it have only been a single?

I think so, viciedo cuts it off uses his arm he stays at first.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 05:42 PM)

In that situation, you absolutely let it drop for a single to avoid the runner getting into scoring position.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Apr 24, 2014 -> 12:42 PM)

I think he was getting a 2B either way.

I think Tank is better than Garcia out there. It's especially sad because Tank's downfalls tend to be approach-related (like not cutting that ball off because he was too aggressive, throwing to the wrong base, things like that) while Garcia's bad play seemed to concern his abilities (can't read a fly ball)