White Sox vs Tigers

Kyyle23

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I kind of disagree with Hawk there in praising Beckham. Yes he hit it pretty hard. But ... it was right at the third baseman where you don't want to hit it in that situation. I mean, hit a fly ball or go to right field.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 11, 2014 -> 08:51 PM)
I kind of disagree with Hawk there in praising Beckham. Yes he hit it pretty hard. But ... it was right at the third baseman where you don't want to hit it in that situation. I mean, hit a fly ball or go to right field.

GB could of bunted it back to the pitcher and Hawk would of praised him. GB does no wrong.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 11, 2014 -> 07:51 PM)
You cannot waste them against Detroit it most times cost the Sox a W.

The Detroit bullpen is a trainwreck at the back end with Nathan and Joba recently.

That said, Nathan's only blown a couple of games his entire career against the White Sox.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 11, 2014 -> 08:53 PM)
The Detroit bullpen is a trainwreck at the back end with Nathan and Joba recently.

That said, Nathan's only blown a couple of games his entire career against the White Sox.

Joba has had 1 bad outing in a month that was Sunday night.

As usual, the opponent threatens or scores the inning after the White Sox blow a huge scoring opportunity.

#likeclockwork

Or maybe, just maybe, this is the John Danks we'll have for the remainder of the season...and things will start to get really interesting with adding one more veteran starter to the back end of the rotation.

Remember when Austin Jackson and Avila looked like perennial All-Stars and Martinez looked like toast?

Edited by caulfield12