2014-2015 NBA thread

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jake @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 12:04 AM)
Jimmy averaged 13 points on 39% shooting last year.

This year, he has scored at least 14 points in every game and has had only one game in which he shot below 44%.

He's gonna get paid. I'm happy for him.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 20, 2014 -> 08:33 PM)
Ugh. Screw this game. Refs put everyone in foul trouble, Bairstow in.

The officiating was extremely one sided in this game. Made it very hard for the Bulls to stay in the game / take the lead. I don't complain about officiating a lot but it was really bad last night and not bad as in bad for both teams, but very bad for the Bulls. McDermott continues his streak of awfulness. Niko looks like he has star potential. Again, not saying he'll reach it, but his scoring skill-set appears to have a ton of upside and defensively I expect him to grow and be a pretty solid defender and a very good rebounder.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 05:15 PM)
The officiating was extremely one sided in this game. Made it very hard for the Bulls to stay in the game / take the lead. I don't complain about officiating a lot but it was really bad last night and not bad as in bad for both teams, but very bad for the Bulls. McDermott continues his streak of awfulness. Niko looks like he has star potential. Again, not saying he'll reach it, but his scoring skill-set appears to have a ton of upside and defensively I expect him to grow and be a pretty solid defender and a very good rebounder.

When you walk into a game thin, and then immediately get put into foul trouble, good luck. I went to bed at halftime knowing it was over.

One thing to put Bulls in foul trouble like that, but to not get any fouls for the bulls when we are playing the Kings, just ridiculous.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 03:39 PM)
I will be stunned if we win this game. Might as well give Nik and Dougie lots of minutes.

Well, you can give Niko the opportunity for a lot of minutes, but that doesnt mean he will take them. Last night being a good example of that

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 04:35 PM)
I believe that would be Mr E'twaun Moore

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 2h 2 hours ago

There's hope Rose returns for Monday in Utah. If not, Bulls will consider signing a PG. No official timetable on Hinrich but he's hurting.

K.C. Johnson @KCJHoop · 7h 7 hours ago

Bulls' PG situation in question. Rose, Hinrich both battling injuries. Beyond Aaron Brooks, is E'Twaun Moore a 1 or 2? Butler at backup PG?

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 21, 2014 -> 09:00 PM)
Cleveland may just not be a good team. I can't believe how dumb Irving is at bball after spending a year at Duke. Thompson never passes. And Waiters is a combo of both. Lebron will have to carry this team yet again.

Watching them, you forget Love is out there.

I think it's fairly safe to say that Lebron is on the downside of his career. I'm really not sure why he lost weight when he was turning into a really good post presence.

I'd easily take a 21 year old with a PER of 36.1 over an aging star and a near 7'0 wing scorer with foot problems.