White Sox vs Twins

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I wouldn't mind seeing more Nieto, Flowers has looked different the past two nights. Looks like he might have a little bit more of that line-drive oriented swing back. We'll see, that guy changes batting approaches like the wind blows.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 12:48 PM)
Flowers has looked different the past two nights. Looks like he might have a little bit more of that line-drive oriented swing back. We'll see, that guy changes batting approaches like the wind blows.

... give it up. Tyler Flowers is an awful hitter and there's not much chance he'll ever be anything else. Judging someone by two nights is silly, particularly when they went 1 for 7 with a single and 2 Ks.

QUOTE (iguchi=dank @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 01:57 PM)
The good thing about the offseason this year is that we don't really need A list guys. Just need to find some angel pagans and a couple pitchers that are average. Rienzo and Noesi are huge black holes

Disagree, I'd go after Shields

QUOTE (SoxPride18 @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 02:00 PM)
Disagree, I'd go after Shields

That would be great but I doubt that happens. I'm realistic. I just want pagan type guys next year where we don't have black holes in about 5 spots on this team and see what we got before we spend on a guy like shields. Our prospects are more likely 2 years away anyway and I would rather spend big money then