White Sox vs Twins

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 09:55 PM)
Paulie not available? Robin sleeping?

There's no balance on the bench. Apparently there are 3 guys you won't let face a RHP (Sierra, PK and Garcia). It causes you less flexibility with regards to having someone bat for your mediocre catching tandem.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 08:52 PM)
I put on the soccer game, but how deep was Viciedo's fly out?

It was not that deep a drive or a good at bat. He hacked at the first pitch. He has absolutely no clue. He tries to jack everything out and has six home runs.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 03:55 PM)
The wheels are about ready to come off for the 2014 White Sox fun while it lasted.

I'm ready for it. Better now than later in my opinion. Selling off a bunch of veterans and securing another top 10 draft pick could really help the organization long-term.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 09:04 PM)
I'm ready for it. Better now than later in my opinion. Selling off a bunch of veterans and securing another top 10 draft pick could really help the organization long-term.

Who are you planning on selling? I still say Dunn brings nothing and Danks brings nothing cause of his contract. These relievers like Downs will bring nothing. Ditto DeAza.

I guess you mean Beckham and Lexi.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 21, 2014 -> 10:07 PM)
Who are you planning on selling? I still say Dunn brings nothing and Danks brings nothing cause of his contract. These relievers like Downs will bring nothing. Ditto DeAza.

I guess you mean Beckham and Lexi.

Absolutely Ramirez