Gamethread to end the sadness

Kyyle23

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 08:04 PM)
No offence, but lighten up

I'd lighten up, but when you constantly wage war against all the De Aza "haters", don't follow that up with a blatant bait job hoping to egg everyone on. Again, you have every right to express your opinion, but trolling ain't cool.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 08:11 PM)
I'd lighten up, but when you constantly wage war against all the De Aza "haters", don't follow that up with a blatant bait job hoping to egg everyone on. Again, you have every right to express your opinion, but trolling ain't cool.

Jeez, it was an obviously sarcastic sentence about someone who's red-hot but has struggled overall. I'm pretty sure I said the exact same about Tyler Flowers when he was going through his streak.

Jeez, it was an obviously sarcastic sentence about someone who's red-hot but has struggled overall. I'm pretty sure I said the exact same about Tyler Flowers when he was going through his streak.

Either this board has a different definition of trolling that I do or some people are a little sensitive here.

Edited by BaconOnAStick

QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ Jun 24, 2014 -> 08:14 PM)

You did, and I gave you s*** for it....But low and behold Tyler Flowers now sucks. I'm starting to buy into the fangraphs stuff.

De Aza has been awesome this month.

Everyone loves talking about regression to the mean here only when players are playing well/above expectations. Just like in April with Flowers. De Aza is having a markedly career low BABIP this year. Just like Flowers isn't going to hit .300, De Aza sure as s*** isn't going to hit .185 all year. His average should level out to something that isn't atrocious.

Edited by BaconOnAStick