7/21 KC Royals @ Chicago White Sox

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1dog @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 09:03 PM)
Anything from Hawk about Wegner's handling of Sale's beanball against Valencia? He didn't react like this at least. I am stuck with the Royals broadcast.

He just said that Sale knew what he had to do and that he's not afraid to send a message. Pretty tame by Hawk standards.

QUOTE (Bigsoxhurt35 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:30 PM)
Gordon hit it up the middle if Ale wasn't going it might of been a hit. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

It would have been a hit. The play was in front of Alej. As soon as he saw the SS picking up the ball, his thought should have been trying to stop the DP. Instead his slide barely took him to the base, let alone through it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 07:32 PM)
It would have been a hit. The play was in front of Alej. As soon as he saw the SS picking up the ball, his thought should have been trying to stop the DP. Instead his slide barely took him to the base, let alone through it.

With this teams state, I'm done b****ing about the obvious. Let's just enjoy Abreu, Sale and the other core players and wait for the deadline.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:21 PM)
Watch the game.

Saw the play, maybe try and pull the ball for once instead of going up the middle when the hit and run is on.

I blame Robin more though, never really like the hit and run at the MLB level.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE (1dog @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:03 PM)
Anything from Hawk about Wegner's handling of Sale's beanball against Valencia? He didn't react like this at least. I am stuck with the Royals broadcast.

Sorry, but pet peeve time. It is only a beanball if it hits the player in the head.

Edited by lasttriptotulsa

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 21, 2014 -> 08:37 PM)
Saw the play, maybe try and pull the ball for once instead of going up the middle when the hit and run is on.

I blame Robin more though, never really like the hit and run at the MLB level.

When the hit and run is on, your job is to make contact.