8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 06:50 PM)
It was extremely close and Hawk was saying it was definitive that Eaton got his right hand in there.

Well making s*** up would seem to be if he was saying that when he was clearly out.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 06:48 PM)
No way should he have tried going to 2nd after not running out of the box. That's the third bad base running play by Eaton in the last 2 innings.

Yea he was in one of those zones where he was feeling in the groove or invincible and wanted so badly to get the go ahead run in scoring position.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 01:52 AM)
Yea he was in one of those zones where he was feeling in the groove or invincible and wanted so badly to get the go ahead run in scoring position.

If he gets to 2nd there, he takes the bat out of the hands of Beckham :)

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 01:53 AM)
Well we need to congratulate Rick Hahn on this wonderful bullpen. Good lord.

I can't imagine what the meathead, casual fan thinks of the Reed for Davidson trade when all they do is look at Reed's save total and Davidson's .198 average in AAA.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 06:54 PM)
I can't imagine what the meathead, casual fan thinks of the Reed for Davidson trade when all they do is look at Reed's save total and Davidson's .198 average in AAA.

Oh c'mon now, you've seen those opinions

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:54 PM)

Looking at some of the Facebook comments...I have a pretty good idea

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 01:55 AM)
Tough to blame Hahn too much with two of the best BP arms going down

Have to disagree with you here. Lindstrom wasn't that great even when healthy, and the guys he actually paid for this offseason in the pen have flopped. I can't imagine how bad this pen would have been if Putnam and Petricka didn't step up.