8/2 Game Thread- Sox vs Twins 6:10 PM CT

Jose Abreu

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:36 PM)
No telling how good this team could be with some decent arms in the pen.

The Jones, Lindstrom injuries really hurt them. I still think Jones would've been great as our closer.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 08:34 PM)
I've never made that claim.

You've criticized anyone critical of Robin, and asked them to state criticisms prior to Robin's moves backfiring. Now when we do so, you're acting like we're assholes for disagreeing with him in advance of the result occurring.

I'm not sure what the hell you want anyone to do.

I love when you make things up. Just pointing out every criticism before the result the last 3 games was wrong and not one time did the critic admit they were wrong. You are the only one who thinks you were still correct so you think you are smarter than everyone else.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 06:42 PM)
I love when you make things up. Just pointing out every criticism before the result the last 3 games was wrong and not one time did the critic admit they were wrong. You are the only one who thinks you were still correct so you think you are smarter than everyone else.

Well that makes perfect sense.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2014 -> 06:48 PM)
No way should he have tried going to 2nd after not running out of the box. That's the third bad base running play by Eaton in the last 2 innings.

Well it was off the guy's glove before he could take a step really

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 02:49 AM)
Well it was off the guy's glove before he could take a step really

Ya, which is fine to anticipate it's caught. Doesn't mean you go for it though, especially with Willingham out of the game.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 3, 2014 -> 01:50 AM)
It was extremely close and Hawk was saying it was definitive that Eaton got his right hand in there.

Problem is it looks like his right hand came off the base pretty quickly, and his left hand wasn't on the base yet. You also have to love Hawk and Stone not even saying the umps made a decision after the replay.