8/26 vs Indians

flavum

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 10:35 PM)
I wonder if MLB.com would listen if I sent them an email asking them to switch their policy for commercials. How can this help the advertiser? I will not buy Phillips 66 just because of these incessant commercials. They are the same every half inning.

It is like torture, not water torture but ear torture.

What device are you watching on? I have gone to using my Xbox almost exclusively - no commercials and better RW and FF controls.

And Petricka gives it up. I am SHOCKED.

QUOTE (1dog @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 04:43 AM)
What device are you watching on? I have gone to using my Xbox almost exclusively - no commercials and better RW and FF controls.

And Petricka gives it up. I am SHOCKED.

Just a normal PC.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 04:44 AM)
If the score holds, the Sox made up ANOTHER game on the Cubs, Red Sox, Phillies, Astros.

Stupid Twins choked against KC

Sox are dropping down to where a team with a roster like this deserves to be, frankly. They definitely overachieved for a few months.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 04:45 AM)
Because of his projected WAR

If he's gonna be good, fine.

He just looks like another guy I'd like to bat against when I was in my prime, that's all. His pitchers are mighty meaty.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 26, 2014 -> 10:45 PM)
The way it's going, I'm not sure he can even be counted on as anything more than a long reliever next year. As I'm sure you can tell, I hate his offspeed stuff/lack of command.

I think he's fine as a middle reliever.

I'd like to see a closer and a setup man brought in next year....If they plan on "goin for it".

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Aug 27, 2014 -> 04:46 AM)
Sox are going to have a hard time attracting flies in September to the Cell at this rate.

I can't find the link to the Stone interview the other day on The Score. Anybody have it?

I know it's just hyperbole, but didn't Hawk and Stoney both at some point this season say, "These guys will NEVER quit."

Also that the Sox were in it for the long haul this season. A contender?

Doesn't matter, as I like them both, but contenders? You'd think they were the Royals' announcers lying like that.

Robin should quit after this season and give another former player a shot at it. He deserves a break from this bullpen madness. Make him third base coach for a season if he wants to be in a big league uniform, still.