Hahn on 670

BaconOnAStick

He also said there is no set plan for Rodon yet. He keeps hinting toward the bullpen but mentioned that he will eventually become a horse in the rotation for a long period of time. I wouldn't mind him starting in AAA just to get stretched out. Hopefully he will force the issue and come up ASAP.

If the Sox are indeed at their payroll limit for 2015, I guess we can forget about the likes of Kemp, Crawford, Ethier and CarGo unless Danks and his salary are moved in a trade. Sucks having about 21M wrapped up in Danks/ Viciedo. That money could easily net the Sox a LF and a reliever. Oh well, in Hahn we trust.

I do think the Sox are maxing out within the next $5-10M. They are right at $100M right now with Viciedo and all the hidden costs.

I've said all along that I didn't believe Merkin's report of $90M but I also don't think they go above $105M. They've already spent more payroll than they came in with.