ST 3/20 Sox vs Cubs 3:05 start

Whisox05

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 03:27 PM)
Oooh! Adam Eaton just got a 5 year deal with 2 year club option! Nice.

Hahn is not playing around guy is Santa Claus to me. I love it.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 02:27 PM)
Oooh! Adam Eaton just got a 5 year deal with 2 year club option! Nice.

Not watching. You s***ting me, Pyle?

You're not, that's awesome. We've got a helluva core locked up.

Edited by Stan Bahnsen

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 02:35 PM)
From what I've seen Micah hangs in there pretty well against LHP. Seems to have an opposite field approach. God, Hawk ranting already, just said a fast runner changes the game more than a HR. And Micah gets picked off, lol.

But you couldn't have pulled a greased tee out of Travis Wood's behind!

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 03:35 PM)
From what I've seen Micah hangs in there pretty well against LHP. Seems to have an opposite field approach. God, Hawk ranting already, just said a fast runner changes the game more than a HR. And Micah gets picked off, lol.

I love Hawk, but don't understand that one. Seems to me, no matter how fast you are, the best youre going to do vs. a HR is a tie..

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 03:44 PM)
I love Hawk, but don't understand that one. Seems to me, no matter how fast you are, the best youre going to do vs. a HR is a tie..

But what he's getting at is speed is always there vs waiting for a home runs. Look at Kansas City. They didn't have as much home runs but they used their speed through the playoffs.

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 03:48 PM)
But what he's getting at is speed is always there vs waiting for a home runs. Look at Kansas City. They didn't have as much home runs but they used their speed through the playoffs.

I understand that, but the KC model wouldn't be as en vogue if Lester hadn't blown a 4 run lead in the 8th inning of the WC game.

If Abreu hits 40 homers this year, I don't think anyone will mind his SB totals aren't stellar. He effects the game more than any other White Sox offensively.

Edited by Dick Allen