4/24-26 - The Pale Hose vs. The Team That Inspired Lorde's Angst

Quin

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:23 PM)
Maybe Robin should try to shake things up? Put Micah at the top for a few games and see what happens

I think you have to keep Micah batting 9th for a bit longer. Maybe put Alexei in the 2 spot and move Melky to the 4 or 5 spot. The problem is you're just shuffling the deck with a group of guys who have scored less than 2 runs in more than half of their games.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 25, 2015 -> 01:27 AM)
I think you have to keep Micah batting 9th for a bit longer. Maybe put Alexei in the 2 spot and move Melky to the 4 or 5 spot. The problem is you're just shuffling the deck with a group of guys who have scored less than 2 runs in more than half of their games.

plus they are still trying to play the left, right crap.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:27 PM)

I'd like to move Melky down as well.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 07:29 PM)
I'd like to move Melky down as well.

Except hes not walking much and very limited power so far...guess you have to believe the power game will come around eventually.

They have to try something....which is Alexei or Micah hitting second and Cabrera fifth...push down Avi to the bottom third.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:31 PM)
You really are the king of combing all posters into one large hypocritical group.

Actually he was calling out the thread not other posters. Now if you posted in there agreeing, then yes.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:30 PM)
Still its a much different feel for a pitcher knowing you can walk Abreu if you get behind in the count...and a struggling hitter behind him.

They can do that almost every AB with him.

The bottom line he got pitches to hit.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 24, 2015 -> 08:33 PM)
Except hes not walking much and very limited power so far...guess you have to believe the power game will come around eventually.

They have to try something....which is Alexei or Micah hitting second and Cabrera fifth...push down Avi to the bottom third.

Agreed. Something has to shake up. I keep thinking Eaton is breaking out but it hasn't happened

Ok no runs here. This weather is nasty