5/6 Tigers at White Sox

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ May 7, 2015 -> 03:56 AM)
OURS BOY JUST DON'T QUIT!

a great turn around from last week. i see the change in attitude on the team, or am i having wishful thoughts

Awesome win. How the hell did this team pull that off? Well if Sox keep this up maybe we'll have to assume they are not a lousy team, just a horrific road team. That's an amazing win. I went for a jog in the 8th and now will wait for the highlights on mlb.com. Team dysfunction continues to be weird ... tonight the good side of the Jeckyll/Hyde thing.

Sorry to doubt you White Sox, but that four-game sweep in Minnie was un-nerving.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2015 -> 04:07 AM)
Awesome win. How the hell did this team pull that off? Well if Sox keep this up maybe we'll have to assume they are not a lousy team, just a horrific road team. That's an amazing win. I went for a jog in the 8th and now will wait for the highlights on mlb.com. Team dysfunction continues to be weird ... tonight the good side of the Jeckyll/Hyde thing.

Sorry to doubt you White Sox, but that four-game sweep in Minnie was un-nerving.

i like that ...... alot.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ May 7, 2015 -> 05:18 AM)
A Garcia may not walk much, but he's not a hacker either. he knows what he's doing. That was a nice hit he had.

I like that Stoney said he's "one of the best breaking ball hitters around." If that's true, that's good.

QUOTE (GreenSox @ May 7, 2015 -> 05:18 AM)
A Garcia may not walk much, but he's not a hacker either. he knows what he's doing. That was a nice hit he had.

He has the second highest Swing% in baseball, 5th highest O-swing% and a well below average O-contact%. I'd say that qualifies him as a hacker.

QUOTE (Ozzie Ball @ May 6, 2015 -> 11:48 PM)
He has the second highest Swing% in baseball, 5th highest O-swing% and a well below average O-contact%. I'd say that qualifies him as a hacker.

It's amazing what happens when you play the game right