5/9 Reds @ White Sox Doubleheader

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

one of the few games this season I was going to acdtually be able to sit down and watch and it's not on mlb.tv. I swear this season has been a f***ing trip man. Between the riots, the rain outs, the losing, the fight, not televising a saturday day game?

Just not a lot of fun so far.

So MLbtv I lose last nights game to rainout cannot see todays game because of Fox blackout. Fox does not even have a game on in my area now F this BS!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 9, 2015 -> 03:16 PM)
one of the few games this season I was going to acdtually be able to sit down and watch and it's not on mlb.tv. I swear this season has been a f***ing trip man. Between the riots, the rain outs, the losing, the fight, not televising a saturday day game?

"Please be advised that video feeds for game 1 of today’s Cincinnati Reds @ Chicago White Sox are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are actively working to troubleshoot and resolve this issue and will update when feeds are live. This will affect users both on web and mobile both live and in archive."

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 9, 2015 -> 04:20 PM)
"Please be advised that video feeds for game 1 of today’s Cincinnati Reds @ Chicago White Sox are currently experiencing technical difficulties. We are actively working to troubleshoot and resolve this issue and will update when feeds are live. This will affect users both on web and mobile both live and in archive."

Thanks hopefully they get it fixed.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 9, 2015 -> 04:21 PM)
Glad he got out of it, but when will our pitchers quit throwing 20+ pitches an inning? Is it the way Flowers calls games or just our pitchers?

They all seem to struggle in the first inning

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ May 9, 2015 -> 03:16 PM)

Haha great rant man 😄